Remember when being a rep was easy

Discussion in 'Boron Lepore and Company' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boron Lepore was my first pharma job. even though it was conract and less pay it was the best job ever. Less pressure, AWESOME boss and no bs. Sigh. It really spoiled me into thinking the rest of my pharmaceutical career would be like the Boron Lepore way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Boron Lepore was also my first pharma job that helped me get into the industry. Contract ended after 8 months, but the BLP experience was enough to help me get hired by a larger pharma company. Training was great and all the people that I worked with were very professional.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i remember

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It started at the top from Pat LePore to Brian Smith and others who managed the sales force. I was one of the recruiters for BLP and we were told to hire people who had the potential to be professional in every way. We didn't care if they were a cheerleader, football player, fraternity guy or how they looked, it was...could they do the job. The managers were also told to treat the sales force like you would want to be treated. It is too bad that the company went in another direction and got rid of the contract sales force.