Reorg/Diabetes Care

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how you sit there and say you are set up so well. you must have been a PAM and got a bump in pay because you surely are not a pump rep because the salaries were cut and most of the pump reps are looking elsewhere. Seriously you are going to be selling a pump that may be approved in 2015. The FDA has had it sitting there for how long now? The reps have been enjoying their high base salaries and most have 2nd jobs that they work harder at, you will see that things will change when they actually are held accountable. There is going to be alot of turnover.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm not too suprised by the reply from a member of the reg management group. spoken like a true "kool-aid" lover. keep gulping it down until you turn around and the company is in the tank, and your beloved reps have all moved on to a company with true leadership. not just a company looking to improved the bottom line by slashing jobs and asking more work out of fewer employees. boy, that is some innovative thinking right there. wonder where mark g. came up with that novel idea. i'd say roche is really getting thier moneys worth outta this guy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm confused one minute you say the pump reps are upset because they are taking a pay cut, them say they are useless and have other jobs and be in for a rude awakening. You shouldnt talk about the FDA situation because you have no clue. The poster just said that those that stay will be set up well which they will be. Didn't say anything about them being set up well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not asking for more work but different work. You really have no clue. But then it makes more sense why you were let go. I can tell by your responses it must have just been about volume and zips.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not more work just different work. thats the way mark g told you to sell it. good job
    i can almost hear it from here=GULP

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever you need to tell yourself.....

7. Roche Lifer

Roche Lifer Guest

This company is gone in two years tops. The National roll-out for medicare is coming, DME's will cast us aside and there will be spill over into Medicaid. Additionally, Jill German will be leading the charge, not sacrificing price (promoting value - what a joke) and driving this company into the ground. I'm glad that I'm almost done collecting my pension points.....this organization will not exist in two years......words directly from Mark's mouth at our Managers meeting in January. Our Reps are useless, undertrained and not motivated.....Accountability is a joke, it's the blame game and once the FDA finally puts the final nail in the coffin and never let's the pump see the light of day, RDC will be dead and buried or sold to the highest bidder.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Mark may have been right... You sound motivated?? Plus there is a pump already approved by the FDA.... Ooopss, did I let the cat out of the bag

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your theory almost makes sense. Except that then every meter company would go under. And they have a some major wins in the managed care side just not dropping pants for some of the smaller plans that will cost the company money. That doesn't make sense though right, ddrop the price to where the company doesn't make money, that make great business sense.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RDC dropped their pants for express scripts and got nothing....at best incremental share. I agree with this RDC lifer....All meter and strip companies will be a done deal in two to three years...It will be a commodity and generics will prevail because the japanese are much more intuitive than the experts at ROCHE. BTW, did you see the new Tandem Pump? Distribution is set up, on major plans, looks and feels like a minature Iphone and is touch pad. I've seen it at AADE and ADA, RDC is always two steps behind...........

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out FOX Business News Last Night....Roche Diagnostics Acquisition Target.....Here we go again

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy you got that story wrong. It was about roche pulling out from buying illumina. All you have to do is google.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Illumina wanted nothing to do with Roche.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing at all...except more money. They know the deep pockets Roche has. Lots o' cash to burn, and in turn quickly burn the companies it buys.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what do you thing about Roche Diabetes in Europe?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the pumps and meters the reps on the diabetes side carry?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do not know then you do not need to be interested in a position here ... move on

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, any pump made by Roche is just a POS. More then 4 years behind Animas technology. You low life meter reps, yes, wait until you spend 3 hours doing a pump demo, down a dirt road in a trailer park, with everyone inside smoking cigarettes and pets licking your legs, to find out that you sold the UNEDUCATED consumer on the Combo pump, but the endo will not sign off.............................................................................................................................then you will know how much of your time you lost in the field........................................., and, BTW, Matty Bush in Raleigh, NC is the worst manager to work for in the f^cking world!!!!!!!!!!! She shops all day long on E-Bay, but expects her reps to actually to work to sell that god-damn POS pump that no on wants...................

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dude, or lady, just step back from the ledge.

Most reps can appreciate a good venting, but is it really necesary to update EVERY thread with your comments? I mean, those that are still here and those that are gone probably agree with you to some degree, but just settle down, and step back from the ledge already. You aren't telling anyone anything new. No reason to throw out full names either, use initials next time at the most. Otherwise, that's how these things get pulled.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed an opening in Fresno. Did that stupid/worthless rep Pat S. finally left? I still don't get how she ever became a rep, then again she "sold" meters. What a friggen loser if I have ever seen one.