Rinvoq IC is $22 per script

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2020 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is management trying to get people to leave voluntarily?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shit. ok, you got us!

-Elaine

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IC for Rinvoq has been nothing short of embarrassing from day 1, so no one should be surprised at such a low amount. This launch has been totally demoralizing for the sales force.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are getting ready to bend you over and go deep. Signed, GILD

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is hoarding profits right now with this pandemic going on and the impending biosimilar to Humira coming. It's the new norm at Abbvie. I personally have never worked where a sales force is so demoralized while having an extremely successful launch. It won't get any better until leadership is changed, so make sure you do all your admin stuff. That is the priority now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whining? From the extra special people in our biological echo chamber. I guess that Luis Vuitton bag has to be paid for. Now your going to have to go make 5 calls a week, lmao. No sympathy from me because your all a bunch of a holes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Gild post -obsessed with msm.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were treated the way this salesforce was treated before and during this launch, you would be crying to your section manager of your department and calling HR to complain about harrassment. Go back to your hole.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile, I looked at NRX this morning and....Otezla continues to grow while every other branded product is down....