RVL Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2020 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, are the reps promoting the new drug working for RVL Pharmaceuticals? Looks like “new” companies were formed in different states in June.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all the same company but I think with operating a closed door pharmacy in different states requires separate licenses and permits to meet state board of pharmacy requirements. Things like branded drugs must be dispensed in quantities of 14 days or less, 24 hour oncall capabilities etc.. Pricing will vary by state. This is a whole new business and will probably need 24/7 delivery. Compliance with packaging require is very expensive.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah and if KP screws up another access program..we are doomed in field!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the chances HQ can get all these things done, launch and deliver product in the next few months? They are just posting for a Pharmacist and tech now?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slim

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe RVL Pharma was created so the PE guys can screw the banks that leveraged/own the most of this sinking ship. Probably have some bankruptcy protection objective.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....... absolutely no communication from C suite leadership at this company. They allow things to perpetuate and do nothing about them. This place needs an overhaul. Most people that I know are looking because they do not trust this company will be around for much longer. People here are treated like garbage!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love that the idiot DM actually fired her rep after trying to blame the guy (during Covid) that his access and numbers were bad! Wtf cheerleader idiot? WE ALL know you have no college degree ..yes that’s right folks...and are a laughing stock. Real companies would never hire you based on your High school diploma alone you couldn’t even be a rep. Disgusting to even be associated with you at the same company when you are nothing but a faded fat Pom Pom Queen

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad situation here. Most people are looking to leave. There is indeed no communication and we are treated like garbage. Word on the street is that most sales people are looking and internal folks as well. Awful

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely agree. You have poor...very bad leadership. Donlon is a goof. We are all disgusted. These contests are a joke. He's a joke. Most people I know want out. Yes to post above. No no no communication!!! We are treated like dirt.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no sales leadership at all...
    Heard we lost 2 DMs!! Well, everyone else is looking to leave. Lucky them!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about them launching upneeq and hiring more reps right now? Seems like there is a chance they will be okay since they are looking to hire at least 20 new reps?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are we having separate regional calls on our holiday break to only thank us when they could do it January 4 and have everyone on the call? LAY OFFS?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was interviewing. After everything I have heard.....no thanks! Thank you for the warnings! This company sounds nuts! Who is running this circus?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR has been running the company for years...Jarrett the Magnificent(ly retarded) and his team of misfit toys

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll tell you who's running this dumpster fire - Markison, Schaub and Miller. They keep Donlon on because he's their mouthpiece and is the only one stupid enough to break the bad news to the sales force every 15 minutes when they change direction. Managers either kiss ass or are fired. Reps have aways been expendable.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prediction- sales force will flee in the first few months of 2021. So many red flags. They did not launch this product properly, and now it is the sales force who is at fault. Weekly, and daily emails about scripts?
    What about monthly guys? Everyone is out there daily, paranoid about getting scripts day after day, only to realize this did not take off as planned. Where is the advertising???? With such low salaries, you would think they could afford it. Someone needs to take a stand!!! This is a shit show!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No regard to covid either. None! Hey guys, lets take docs out to dinner! You can't even eat in restaurants in my area! It will probably be months before you can. My state is pretty much on shut down! Many others are on some type of shut down or curfew. Don't forget about the Biogen fiasco! It made national news! They had a meeting in Boston, and a huge outbreak followed. They looked like fools! Most of them got covid too! it was weeks after warnings had gone out. They knew better. But it couldn't wait! Really?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs to intervene, and fast! Sales Force is not happy. Is that what you want? A sales force that is miserable? Worried day in and day out that they will be 'talked to' if after 3months Rx aren't up to par? well, get ready people! We will be blamed 100% for lack of sales.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How they've duped anyone into coming on board here is shocking to me. The turnover here has been crazy for the last few years - why anyone would stay is beyond me