Sad Day and Good Day

Discussion in 'Cangene BioPharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad day as found out DC is leaving, great day for the new IC Plan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news. Most have known since June.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess I had my head buried in trying to get sales then. I still think it sucks that he is leaving.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well from what I know there is more to it then him "running it into the ground" what has he run into the ground before???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have more important things to do here. We need to move forward.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are moving on to ?
    heard a lot of rumours lately ....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check linked-in. OK!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts removed? Interesting......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Must of hurt someone's feelings! Oh NOOOOOOO.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love how Adel-douche is managing to throw everyone under the bus while he gets to continue to "move forward". What a tool.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing at Adulor!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

small tool

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP of sales has no people skills, is disrespectful, and a tyrant and he is the reason for the constant turnover in the sales reps...the horrible sales numbers quarter after quarter is called KARMA!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben here a very short time and I don't like what I see, management has no direction, just full of talk and empty promises, most reps don't make bonus, products are old, no managed care coverage and impossible to sell, ton of turnover due to low compensation package, I was hoping it would be a good place to work but it really isn't, unfortunately it's time to start looking again....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, you nailed it. Glad I am gone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on, we have had to goto either Chicago/Berwyn to give the consultant feedback, we then all had to goto Chicago to give even more feedback and listen to all the talk about what management is going to do to improve things, and then we went to a POA meeting to hear even more talk about what management is doing/going to do to improve things....the ironic thing is that one of the most senior and most successful reps gave their two week notice two days after the POA ended so obviously nobody is buying what management is saying, and for the record nothing of substance has been done to date to improve things....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that the shorties are now in control of the ship (MA, TC and RR), funny. Does TC have any clue as to how to run a ship???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B&B is such a joke, nothing has changed since we were in Chicago over 2 months ago and I doubt anything will, just a bunch of lies and blowing smoke, this place is horrible, time to start looking again and start the year fresh somewhere else.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the hemophilia salesforce is a "promotable" position. That is BS! L

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree, that's why this place is horrible and the decisions of the sales leadership is sinking this ship quickly, be surprised if any of us are here in the spring. Time to get onto a safer ship and wave bye bye to the Cangene titanic.