Secret Clinton documents

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These may help Mueller interview our beloved President. We need to get to the bottom of this and clear him fast. He's going off the rails defending himself and needs to spend more time convincing Melania that his fling with Stormy happened before they were married not after even though it occurred afterwards.

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-secret-documents-trump-mueller-805109

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Agree, he's starting to fall under that old adage of: 'He who excuses himself, accuses himself. :cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all, idiot boy! :rolleyes:

4. Vagitarian

An inconvenient truth. :cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're just an inconvenient idiot. :cool:

6. Vagitarian

Nice dodge. :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, truth! :cool:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you two, who clearly have no lives outside of spouting your nonsense on this site, just bend over for each other and be done with it?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually what needs to happen is that you who clearly doesn't have the first clue needs to shut up.

10. Vagitarian

Happy Valentines Day! Why don't you take the missus (or mister) to see 50 Shades Freed today? It's just opening, it would be a change of pace for him/her and he/she'd love it. :cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL - WELL SAID!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One fool admires what another fool posted. How unsurprising. LOL!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least this "fool" has a life outside of this site. You and "Vag" are in dire need of lives. Especially YOU, loser.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, fool I've got more of a real and responsible life off this site than you can dream of.

The first step to avoiding you kind of stupidity is to refrain from making foolish assumptions when you're ignorant! :rolleyes:

15. Vagitarian

I need a life? ROFLMAO!

Sparky, one more time. I'm retired. I do not have to wake up to an alarm in the morning - ever! I get up when I feel like it, eat breakfast, sit down in my man cave - formerly my office - and check: 1) stocks 2) email 3) Facebook 4) Café Pharma where I spend all of 3 minutes - maybe. I usually scan the news briefly. Then I get to walk by the ocean, walk in the park, swim, Jacuzzi or what ever in the hell I feel like doing. This is the freedom I worked for and I love it. I love it. I have a very wonderful partner-in-crime to boot. After the 50 Shades flick on Wednesday night (which was a stupid movie but she wanted to see it) we went out for a fantastic dinner: Sushi (spider rolls) Yellowtail collar & Unfiltered Nigori Saki. Then home for a romp in every position imaginable.

Just keep at it Sparky, one foot in front of the other and you'll get here too someday and then, like me, you get to do whatever you want to do and it's called 'a life'. I just hope your face doesn't freeze with the look that's on it now. In other words, lighten up and enjoy life. It's later than you think. :cool:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look I'm all for you putting that knucklehead in his place but how many times are you going to bore us with another rendition of "I've got such an awesome life"?

That's fine but I think it's telling that you never talk about your kids or grandkids in your "awesome" life Schtick. It's all about what you do either alone or with shack up granny, rarely if ever about your family, immediate or extended. I think that says something. Just an observation.

17. Vagitarian

#1) Who else talks about what they do with their kids & family - who? No one, that's who - show me one post.

2) I actually did recently post that I was going to San Diego too see my daughters and grandkids but in all fairness, this board is supposed to be politics only so again, who talks about it? I do more than anyone.

3) When I 'talk' about my life it's when some dingbat gets on saying I 'don't have a life' so guess what? self-defense, whatever you wanna call it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever said these two need to just get a room and bend over for each other seems pretty spot-on. Just look at the banter between the two before and after it. It's as if they purposely went out of their way to prove them right.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one else does the "ain't my life great" Schtick either so it's immaterial if nobody else talks about their family.

If this board is about politics and it is, then why are you so fixated on sex? Hmmm?

20. Vagitarian

Back at you - when you were obsessed with Bill Clinton and the imaginary, unsubstantiated sex claims, I asked the same question. Your answer was 'You can't separate politics and sex and then you continued the attack with a stream of allegations regarding your claims. While I wasn't a major Clinton fan, I saw your obvious tilt and use of smear on him while defending your preferred candidate. That's how it started Sparky. Then to add fuel to the fire you reared the head of religion and from there once again the absurd idea that your PERSONAL interpretation of the bible proffered 'rules' about sex. So then I reminded you that this was about politics NOT religion - you gave the same tired, worn out answer - 'You can't separate politics from religion.

So tell you what, You drop all reference to the bible and to sex and so will I - deal? But I warn you, if you bring them up in one of your mindless rants again, I will straighten you out. Got it?

So write down this thread and post number an lets see who can stay on track :cool: