Should I consider Ipsen?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2019 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Should I consider Ipsen?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. RUN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 years with Ipsen Oncology. 2 excellent medications. ONIVYDE is standard of care 2L post Gem and is the only NCCN CAT. 1 in the space. More indications on the horizon. SD is superior to alternative and continues to grow. There will be generic for LAR in the near future. Base pay is north of 150K and the back of the pack makes at least 8k paid quarterly. I’ve had years of 30K per quarter payouts. Fantastic company trips, highly supportive leadership and very agile. Unfortunately as with all great things we r starting to adopt)slowly) some big Pharm BS. As with all companies, your direct manager plays an important role in your happiness. I am optimistic that we will continue to be a great place to call home. Benefits are excellent. Nissan Pathfinder/Murano or Jeep Laredo or hybrid Toyota SUV are the vehicle options. Good luck

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s always nice when HR weighs in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many years has it been now hearing that generic LAR is just months away??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s coming...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Ipsen a few years ago. As time went on, I saw the wrong types of people getting promoted for the wrong reasons. "Elevate" was put forth as some type of career advancement tool for the field, but that was only after it's botched launch was repackaged to be less obvious. Mediocrity and big pharma type metrics hit hyperdrive with Paulson, Meeks, and the rest.

I went to training and worked with some incredibly talented people...very good talent pool in the sales ranks for sure.

Ultimately, I left pharma after floundering around the pandemic with a so-so position. I sell elevators/escalators now. It's totally different and absolutely not PC...my customers expect to see me regularly and there is no CRM. ..just do your job and take care of your ins
    I don't make as much but I do feel more useful...days fly by. This is rambling, my apologies. Peace and best wishes to all...pharma is really going through some changes right now. Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ipsen peaked several years ago. It’s been downhill since then. That’s not going to change.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been a few weeks since an executive resignation. That has to be a record.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's only 1 left that has any talent. The rest will hang on until they're packaged.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 1 you refer to definitely can’t have anything to do with HR.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope....Rare

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the bleeding continues

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR? That’s funny.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great leadership on that team. Woot woot!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sleeping my way to the Top!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only it were that easy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you sleep with your boss, it’s a good place to work!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her manager CM….

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

two words: "Sh!t show"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HR brain trust is on it.