Should we say suck up?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Susie Brandt, Nov 9, 2015 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to be a Forest DM that idolizes Renner and Brandt. Even my third grade, homeroom teacher, Mrs Rustad, said that the pinnacle of my life will be working for Renner and Brandt and learn how to treat people like robots and "yes" folks ---- NOT!!!!

It is so funny to listen to what is said about these two individuals and the laughter that accompanies their management styles. In fact, the theme, over and over again about Brandt, is that she is a one dimensional manager, that treats her managers like rookies, no matter what their experience level is. What is so evident with her and renner, is that no matter what your experience level is and all of the good ideas you may bring to the table, their way is the best and only way to follow.

Hey Susie, you should take an "honest roll call" with you direct reports and ask them what they think of your CR influenced BS. If you received an honest answer, you may be really surprised. The problem is, the paranoia level that we are under, undermines honesty.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never happen. She's fallen into a couple of PC wins ( not counting the one she couldnt go on because she was in trouble with HR and Compliance) so she thinks she's awesome. Ok
    Plus she is so insecure it's uncomfortable to be around. The only person she wants to please is her daddy figure CR. And he's so far off the reservation it's not even funny

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow SB must be monitoring this thread. There were some posts pulled. She must be watching between her Zig Zigler books and Tony Robbins video's. Ok?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay? This has to stop! We are now up to 10 posts pulled on this thread Ok? SB must be really feeling insecure that people are finding out about her inadequacy issues.
    Keep taking them down SB. I'm keeping a running total. It just makes you look more petty and vindictive

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

apparently the word "$kill$" is now banned on this thread. Really CP? Is SB really that afraid of this word? BTW the count on deleted messages is now 11. This will probably be 12.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see if SB can ban the word $wallow the big $haft from this thread? Heard $B was good at that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im avidly watching this thread now. 2 more posts but the dust so I guess that makes 13?. I read them both and found nothing offensive. SB is a lot more insecure than I thought.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow. I thought I was the only one who noticed SB's lack of competence. What is it about these Forest people? They have 0 interest in becoming experts in their Marketplace unless it's the drugs Forest sold. I never understood why they had to gut WH, Urology etc with 'Their' people. They had and still have no clue about the marketplace they are in charge of overseeing. They let go a lot of people who were experts in what they did and now are replaced by these flunking who treat every rep like they've only been in the field 8 months.
    I don't know what or who she did to get to her position but attitude and aptitude is par for the course with these Forest folks

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don't know Forest. It's how we roll. We are basically a glorified Contract company You don't have to understand the marketplace just sell what they put in front of you. Don't worry about being credible in front of your doctors. You're not there to be credible, you are there to sell.
    Too many desk jockeys and too many people promoted before their time stunted the growth of Forest. You know why you are treated like you've only been in the field 8 months? Because by the time your boss figured out where to go in their territory and start to move business it was 8 months. They don't know how to deal with seasoned reps because there were none. SB doesn't know how to lead a team because she was promoted too fast. She is the ultimate product of this flawed system. And if you question her or show the slightest bit of independent though, she will get insecure, realize you found her out and force your manager to force you out. I'm so glad I'm not in her district anymore

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable that nothing has changed with SB years later. With all of the lawsuits this company has had recently you would think they would have tossed out this liability long ago. Targeting tenured reps that are consistently performing well and bullying managers into pushing good reps out is just asking for someone to finally lose it.
    How is she still able to continue ripping apart people’s lives?