SkinMedica/Skinceuticals

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2005 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PE ran away and to a better gig at Bioform.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw PE at the AAD. She spent more time at the SkinMedica booth than her own. I don't think she likes her new gig.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Regardless of who was or was not providing "wood". How are Vaniqa sales doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually better than when the bugs were here. But certainly not a blockbuster.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any one know anything about Obagi Medical????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I saw PE at the AAD. She spent more time at the SkinMedica booth than her own. I don't think she likes her new gig.

[/ QUOTE ]

that doesn't mean anything - there were a lot of ex SkinMedica employees visiting friends at the AAD

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Visiting is one thing---but loitering and camping out at the booth is another. She spent more time with the salespeople then she did when she was employed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    PE ran away and to a better gig at Bioform.

[/ QUOTE ]

I interviewed w/ PE for a Bioform position (did not get asked back which was very much ok). She was nice enough but I was not impressed .... she was unable to answer many questions relating to the product, competition and territory specifics and seemed ditzy .... was she just having a bad day when I met her? A friend of mine also IV'd w/ her and had the same impression. BTW, she "passed" on both of us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you're probably right. I bet the guys that get called in after mid-night 4 nights a week to deliver a baby, are really laughing all the way to the hospitol, about what a joke it must be to work 3 days a week and make big cash money for cosmetically oriented procedures. Those guys probably relish the fact that they don't know there kids, and although they could afford a fabulous vacation they can just never find the time away from their practice to take one. And I bet all those Derms out there are just kicking themselves ....wishing they worked longer hours for the same (or less) pay and that they had to deal with shitty insurance claims to get their AR's up. Yeah Derms have it really bad......and so do us Derm Reps. Stay where you are moron. Glad that I don't have to pretend to look away from your one toothed smile in any of the offices I call on.
    P.S. your boss called said your numbers suck and you spend to much time on cafepharma...talking about things you are clearly ignorant about. Get back to work!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg D rep in CA is a idiot and a ahloe

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg D a rep--he is now the manager out West!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD is another one that sucks!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

figures with this company, they would make someone with his values a manager.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

figures with this company, they would make someone with his values a manager.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's my new DM - what am i in for?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is KC? Miss bangin' her

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Paul G. checking in?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Paul G. checking in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I call B.S. on these. Funny though.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]''

No really - nice to go for a "ride"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone got burned by Greg...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is TS working out?