So Who's Interviewing?

Discussion in 'ZS Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2015 at 10:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay, lets get this ZS thread started. Who's interviewing, what are you hearing, where are you in the process? thought?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the salary range?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

slary range is: a lot - a ton.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MORON

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

imbecile

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks- that's exactly what your mother was telling me before her mouth got full

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand? Why would his mom be talking about the ZSPharma's salary range?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should hear by next week based on recruiter info who the final candidates will be that hiring DM will select for final interviews sometime mid Jan. job to start late March or April 4. Salary range depending on experience and current base + around 10k more.

Anyone got any additional info?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was sent a work history form to fill out plus they wanted 3 references and this came from the hiring manger. Timeframe for interviews is the same as you were told.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did you receive the form? What part of the country are you located? I am on the east coast.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got the form last week, I live in the East.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confused why anyone would want to work for AZ now that ZS is AZ. I hear they will be taking the product and not the people in the long run. I was at AZ and do not care to go back to a world that tells you what to do, when to do it and monitors your every move. I'm out!!

Good Luck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS has been told they will operate independently. AZ does have a history of buying companies and leaving the alone for a while, its not unheard of. I worked at a company that got bought by AZ and was left alone for nearly 5 years, and there are others companies too.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Which ones? I have not seen that during my 10 years there. Been a while but they usually take the drug and quickly cast off the people and the infrastructure. With all the recent layoffs there I assume they have people that need the jobs and have the experience?

Still out, love to here about the companies they kept!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MedImmune, douche, ill give you another tomorrow

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ardea Biosciences

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may possibly be the biggest douchebag on this thread. I love it when people come on here pumping out their chests asking questions in a manner like they are correct and others are incorrect.

It's known by almost everyone AZ's business strategy when purchasing companies is to keep them independent generally speaking. Their last 4 acquisition, including ZS, this has been the case. I cannot express how much of an idiot you are...! Idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In three years AZ will have three direct Nephrology focused products...AZ currently does not have a Nephrology based sales force/expertise in commercial. If you use very basic logic why would they cast off a sales force made up of many folks with high Neph exp only to cut them when they need a specialized sales force to launch these drugs. Really make 0 business sense.

Hate to say it but many of you posting on here are why this industry is seen as what it is...rarely do people in pharma sales have any business vision to understand long term strategies or long term business vision. You only see today and never tomorrow or next week. Of course this could change and not guaranteed, but basic business common sense would lead one to believe otherwise. Nothing is guaranteed in any industry especially not this one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described 90% of the companies in this whole medical industry. Good luck getting a job and keeping it long term (10+ years) at one of the 10% that does not do this. Thanks Einstein.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate the insight. Salary ranges vary. I have heard as high as 140k with 120-140k range. The interviews are in mid/late January in two locations one of which is Orlando. I would like to get some information on stock options offered/what they are doing with those who are leaving money in 401K/ bonus, etc. from previous companies. Also, what type of benefits they are offering(401K/stock match/profit sharing). Whether it is AZ benefits down the line or are they able to veer off the AZ path and sweeten the pot. I've heard there is no company car, but believe the allowance is significant per month-around $800. Any information from those in the know would be appreciated.