Spread the word.....the worst recruiter is

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2007 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throw the other Hurley in there too. J Hurley. Old prick tried to tell me I was a job hopper because I was with my first company 3 years and my current company 4.5 years at the time he called me. Someone needs to tell father time that almost 5 years with a device company these days is unheard of. Blow me pops.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common theme with the majority of these a holes !!!!!!!!

2-5 years years sales, would consider superstar b2b, but prefer light med or pharm.
    No job hoppers
    No more than three jobs from college and less than seven years of post college work exp. NO EXCEPTIONS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has to be fewer and fewer of the D-Baggers running around anymore.
    Just as Med Reps are dwindling so are recruiters, simply put, "The rep jobs aren't there anymore", fewer and fewer rep positions so obviously allot of these D-Baggers had to go back to the used car lot!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Spread the word.....the best recruiter is

Ben is by far the best recruiter I have worked with in 25 years! Everyone in the recruiting industry should learn from him that following up in your position is critical for candidates based on the time invested in the interview process even if your client is not following up with you as a recruiter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.. If it isn't that it's the fact that you get RIF'd, territory eliminated etc.. And end up working several companies in a row... Ever notice how it's perfectly ok for VP and CEO levels to bounce from one gig to the next? Hmm. Fing job hoppers..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever consider that it was the companies with these requirements and not the recruiter???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best recruiter is Larry Shapero he has 500 plus jobs listed on medreps ain't he special !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they want under thirty, young and cheap...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a bunch of dirty old men in this industry!

Girls if that's all ya got to sell with.... Then smokem if ya gottem!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would beware of MJ Moore and Marc Cooper
    ...after they get your resume they try to get
    you fired from the job you are at so they can
    replace you!!!

11. #171 Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016 at 2:54 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dems fighting words

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although I cannot speak for anyone else, it is much more likely that you are not performing and your boss asked if we could find you a new job. Perhaps, we were not able to. And, it needless to say you weren't carrying your quota . Try not to blame others for your getting fired. A lot of thought goes into a termination. A strong producer NEVER gets fired for exploring options; most get counteroffers. LOL ;). ASK YOUR PEERS IF COMPANIES TERMINATE HIGH LEVEL PRODUCERS. AND, ARE YOU THE SAME SORE LOSER THAT TAKES YOUR FOOTBALL HOME IF THE OTHER KIDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE QUARTERBACK? YOU'D PROBABLY CRY LIKE A BABY TO YOUR MOMMY.

GO AHEAD AND VENT!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After allot of phone tag finally spoke with a guy named Al Hertz who had been calling. The conversation was Total "Used Car" Sleazy start to finish. I had been forewarned about his techniques!! Clearly reps backgrounds need to be vetted before presenting a candidate to a client. I became extremely suspicious of this guys questions and outrageous assertions! Not exactly sure what this guys motivations were so just ended the conversation. Yes there are fewer and fewer rep jobs, but I'd advise everyone to directly market themselves. These recruiters are on fishing expeditions which will not help you, at best maybe put you into something you don't want to be in!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jimmy Taylor and his fake collaborator friend Claudia Jentz are Ass Holes. Don't waist your breath on these two.....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cooper has always been a turd!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This x 1000. If Davol didn't have such bad turnover, this slime ball would starve

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Troy sounds like an arrogant surfer bro and Celeste is one who I found to be extremely rude

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He had the nerve to tell me "why do you keep calling me when i told you 2 weeks ago that nothing has changed"... Bitch - do your job! I called the company directly and found out the sales manager and contacted him directly. What a f**g douche.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha!! This is SOOO TOTALLY true. You nailed it...DUDE. LOL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to connect with Dave Davis. His comments on random posts have provided many laughs. The dude simply does not give a f_ck