STAY ANONYMOUS AND SPEAK YOUR MIND

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Refer to the Integra Site "shame on you" and read what happened to the sales manager and rep who were basically doing the same thing!!!
    Lots of time to do in the Federal Pen!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just by reading this entry it's quite obvious this guy was never a Synthes rep. Feel free to disregard

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bs, the guy is dead right and you are trying to downplay it. Nice try. Does Daytona, Buffalo, or Appleton ring a bell?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disregard all you want to. What I posted was just the tip of the iceberg, and factual.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He certainly knows about Evals, accumulations, Bill-only etc.

Also, we all know that some guys abused the Simms carts.

Furthermore, we know that a lot of ASCs were abused by their SCs.
    The underperforming territories were some of the first to get an ASC. It seems reasonable that the SC would sandbag a bill-only so that the territory didn't increase too quickly and verify that the SC could not handle it by themselves.

I say he's legit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If "Simms" stands for Synthes Inventory Management, what's the 2nd "m" for? I'd say no of you are DePuy Synthes....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass...SIMMs stands for Synthes Inventory Money Machine...nicknamed that by us, for us. Obviously you're new blood.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Synthes rep for the past 4 years, I must say that I've done very well over the past few years. However, since the J&J buyout, I have seen crappy service from HR and management. Do you guys know the comp plan is changing January 1?

Also, Stryker is kicking our ass by reduction in pricing and buying hospital owned Synthes trays. I lost two accounts to the evil empire and lost 50% of my business. You can say it was my fault, but when my manager will only offer a 15% discount and no buyout of the SIMMS cart inventory ($500,000), Stryker will get the contract. Now one of those accounts does about $10 a month when it used to do $80k per month.

Synthes is a dying breed.... And the new TFNA, which was supposed to be out years ago, is getting delayed once again!! Probably late Summer and if you're not in a teaching institution, you won't get it....

One last thing..... I'm interviewing at Zimmer!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing was a bad word here prior to J&J and I would argue is even worse now. No one with marketing in their title has any such real experience in this company and the lack of analysis + leadership across the board is apalling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While Synthes is no doubt dying and I will be the last one to stick up for this depressing company...i do call BS on your post. I think you are a troll and dont even work for Synthes.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've seen many hospitals wise up to the Sims game coupled with the old excess inventory exchange. You may be an honest SC but let's face the facts...what happened in Wisconsin and Buffalo a few years back was truly happening all over the country. Kind of sad to see the red running scared. I ran into one many times who word his panic very obviously.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SIMS scam made a lot of people well off and a handful of people rich: Gennett in particular comes to mind. JNJ are fools for overpaying for this overstuffed pig. Many people on CF complain that JNJ has ruined Synthes but the truth is it was already on its way down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you want me to prove it? WWID #? or how about the global that Ken sent out today regarding the Mississippi Valley RM?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

touche...well played