Stay Away From this Piece of Shit Company

Discussion in 'Critical Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2005 at 7:15 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you do anything else??? Or do you have an alert on your handheld device that tells when something is posted on this thread. Boy, they sure hired (and promoted) a stellar employee!!??? I'm sure your pod mates are happy to have a reprieve from your dead-weight!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"tell me bigot, what's my ass taste like?"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bigot, stop being such a little bitch and answer the question! What DOES my ass taste like? :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You suck and no one is getting near your ass!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you might want to mention that to your mother, she tossed my salad the other day and really enjoyed it :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock now trading at 17 cents...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work. Since you have so much extra time, could you pick up my dry cleaning?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong bitch, I don't work for this piece of shit company. No extra time here, I work for a living!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hear it for MJ, he had 14 and a half hours in the "How long will it take Rumpy to reply with some stupid ass remark" pool. The actual time was 14 hours 35 min but remember the bait was set after 6PM and Rumpy usually posts during regular business hours. This next one should be close so call your guess in now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Tell me bigot, what's my ass taste like?" :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hear it for the bigot, who took 19 minutes before he responded to the last message. Guess we know you don't have a lot going on, huh? 19 FUCKING MINUTES!! Enough said.... :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, this is getting bad. MJ wins the pool again with correctly guessing that in Rumpy's next post he would want to know what his ass tastes like. Come on guys, new pool this time and better guesses, MJ can't win all the money! Rumpy, just stick your finger in your mouth.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess those options arent going so well, are they bigot? 19 minutes? I feel sorry for you! You can't have much going on. You must be constantly on this board waiting for me to post. 19 minutes reminds me of the old days when you were sure to respond to my posts within 1/2 hour, regardless of time or day. Didn't matter if it was early on a Sunday morning, bigot was there waiting. Then I got promoted and had less time to fuck with poor bigot's head. Bigot refers to those as the "lean times". Nothing for him to do except hang out at the unemployment office and read my old posts to him. It apparantly affected bigot's fragile grasp on reality, since now he has imaginary "friends" he likes to talk to and make bets with on cafepharma. Poor bigot, you are the only asshole I know that has to make up friends even in the cyberworld...

And, just for old times sake, why don't you go RIDE THAT LINE, BEEOCH!!!! :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Someone hit the trifecta; Rumpy posted to himself, claimed he was "promoted" in his diatribe, AND the tired "ride that line, beeoch". What should we bet on next? How long it will take him to reference my mother or wife?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor bigot! Is that the best you have? No wonder you're riding that line, Beeoch!

I reposted so that maybe this time you can answer what I wrote instead of referencing imaginary friends. And by the way, who is MJ? The homeless guy who lives behind 7-11 that you blow for pocket money? Heard he gave you a "bonus" for all your hard work...herpes :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry guys, no winner on Rumpy's last post, no one expected he'd post to his own post again; we'll keep the pool running for his next post. Apparently he does know what his ass tastes like though because he's quit asking.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh bigot, still carrying on with the charade I see. Yes bigot, you have many friends on cafepharma and in real life...is that the fiction you want us all to believe? Ok then big man, you have us convinced.

I see you are still trolling on here late at night. Some things never change. I bet it killed you that I didn't post this weekend until now. Your sad little "life" (if you can call it that) obviously revolves around me still. The drop off in my posts is because I feel sorry for you. It's just too easy and not much fun anymore to rip you up. My advice is for you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and try to make something with your life, ok? All joking aside, I really think you should try. Goodbye and good luck, bigot! :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

48 hrs. 6 min.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumpy, face it you have a sad existence! If you were so "busy" and so "professional" and so well respected? by your company, you wouldn't be on here, because you wouldn't care. You'd be so busy living the good life, so do everyone a favor (if it's possible for you, since you are the tackiest, most foul mouthed asshole we've ever heard from) and go do something that makes you a better person. This certainly does not! As a matter of fact, I'd love to send some of your posts to your mother - what would she say?!? I'll wait you can go ahead and call for her from your room (since you still live at home, you loser!)...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touched another nerve, huh bigot? Your latest rant is your usual drivel, but I find it funny. That's why I come back. To laugh at your pathetic ass. I could demolish your lame arguments one by one, but why bother? I have done so so many times in the past, it's not even fun or a challenge anymore. Face it, you are a stupid fuck who if he isnt already unemployed, soon will be. To bad about the downturn in the economy, huh shithead? Might make it that much harder for a worthless, no talent asswipe like yourself to get a job. Personally, I hope you continue your past performance and fail miserably. It's what you deserve. Have fun on the line, beeoch! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.