Straumann fires all top managers

Discussion in 'Straumann' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The swiss are smarter and understand the dental industry more then any fly by night implant company

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straumann made a big mistake with neodent and to sell it to gp's is idiotic thats why astra will be #1 by 2015

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Astra.....hahaha.hahahahahahahh.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it
    If straumann gives 45% off the best implant in the market we will dominate all the GP business why would they use a low cost poshit when the best is the same cost
    Astra ID biohorizons all will beg for

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats not true. Biohorizons has LaserLoc. No one else has that technology and its taking over.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio Horizons has had major layoffs within their sales force. They are on the decline.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BioHorizons had layoffs due to poor management not technology. If you look at LaserLock you'll see the research shows there's nothing else like it and the implant industry is copying its technology.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Health point Capital wants that turd off the books.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would someone want to copy that company who is now in the business of offering abutments to fit other implants in a desperation to raise revenues so someone will finally buy them. They've been on the markets for years waiting on their payday. What is sad is that they were passed on for ID. What does that tell you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Bio Horizons has had major layoffs within their sales force. They are on the decline."

What happened to Chuck Harper ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont call me begging for a job
    We have the highest avp in the industry and docs don't mine paying for it
    The GP implant will just help us gain MS with a value implant if we put our active on it it becomes the 2 nd best implant in the market

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straumann sucks!!
    You are cutting the hand that feeds u dumaz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We r #1 because we have the best implant and we will stay #1 because we have the best doctors and clincal support backing everything we say

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What time you due back in Jonestown for the cool aide social?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straumann has idiots for mangers I was there 4 years and the managers are the worst in the industry for the most part sexual harassment drinking drugs you name it besides calling them for approvals what value do they bring besides winning the local drinking contest.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true that!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just what Americans are waiting for, a poor quality external hex or ankylos type implant from Brazil.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here less then 2 years and its been a roller coster ride to say the least
    Management is clueless they are secretly trying to launch implant to gp for half of what oms pay and turnover is at a all time high. They raised our base salary but most reps are while under 100k
    Should I say more

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dido that
    I think the GP implant from brazil will be the downfall Even if they put our active on it its still a cheap implant compared to roxoild

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard crm is going to 60 a month and that includes regen and sgs divisions.
    They don't pay me enough to do this
    This company is falling apart!!#