Stryker??? Anyone talking about it

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2020 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower extremity here,
    Anyone talking about what’s gonna happen when we merge with Stryker? Will we just be a “lower extremity” division under Stryker or under a Stryker Distributorship? If a distributorship, are our jobs safe or will the current reps just take on the lower extremities?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is Not a Merger . Stryker bought us, and primarily for the shoulder .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They bought us to touch us

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a mess the first few days have been .

this is all a dumpster fire . Managers are changing , reps all over are pissed. Lack of communication and information. I don’t think we need 7 reps in this area .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Purge has started.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep - it will continue for a while. Hang on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they're really interested in the $3 screws that J. Portley has going in Ireland.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are Wright’s low cost manufacturer - remember that classic PowerPoint?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old Lyin' Joe!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since day one Stryker really sucks. How the hell is this company in the top 10 places to recommend or work. Oh and the surveys are still regarded.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy - pay to play

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like how they enforce Stryker policies being it is actually Stryker now, but enforce old Wright policies because it fits their beliefs and agenda. The workforce was kind of bummed that they didn’t get rid of Mark Doyle yet. Ireland come get your reject.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I guess it’s official now that Lobo has graced us with his presence. Seems like a ok guy. I love the frantic scramble before he came though… BS Bill and the floor tapers making up for not doing shet for the past 10 months.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m still baffled how Stryker is in the top 20 of greatest businesses to work for. We thought Wright was shitty, Stryker said hold my fucking beer and let me show these stupid ass Tennessean’s how great we can totally fuck up this place. The only great thing they are at doing is over paying a CEO and reducing wages on everyone else. I’m glad I walked out when I did. FYI the marketing guys jerk each other off at sale sales events.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best watch your mouth or I’ll take my belt off!

Bill