Successful Device Rep with 2 Recent Felonies - Need Advice

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by driveandwait, Dec 22, 2023 at 1:28 PM.

1. driveandwait

driveandwait new user

Hey Everyone,

Looking for advice here. I am a season med device sales rep and recently went through a divorce. Ex wife and family got stalking charges on me for lighting them up over text and email. I had to plea to two felonies. Left my last position 6 months ago over all the insanity and now looking to get back to work. I can get them expunged in 3 years so that is my long term plan, but am trying to work out my next step in the interim.

Question: Are my chances of getting back into the industry? I've got a great track record of sales success and can sell well. Should I keep trying or look into other lines of work? What is my best route? Be up front about it or address it if it comes up with HR in a background check?

Would appreciate input with anyone with experience in this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://interviewadvantage.etsy.com/listing/1655670487

QUOTE="driveandwait, post: 6838391, member: 29339"]Hey Everyone,

Looking for advice here. I am a season med device sales rep and recently went through a divorce. Ex wife and family got stalking charges on me for lighting them up over text and email. I had to plea to two felonies. Left my last position 6 months ago over all the insanity and now looking to get back to work. I can get them expunged in 3 years so that is my long term plan, but am trying to work out my next step in the interim.

Question: Are my chances of getting back into the industry? I've got a great track record of sales success and can sell well. Should I keep trying or look into other lines of work? What is my best route? Be up front about it or address it if it comes up with HR in a background check?

Would appreciate input with anyone with experience in this.[/QUOTE]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a lot more to your little fantasy story that you left Sir out, a lot more !