Syneos holiday schedule...

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s shit. Do they really think doctors want to see reps on Christmas Eve & New Years Eve?Happy holidays you greedy assholes!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the worst is when the contract reps have to work or use pto to get the day off, and the direct hire reps get the day off automatically

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can even find anyone open. I know of two offices that will be open til noon and you can be dang sure they don't want to see me. Good thing I'm out of samples!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst time off in the industry right here. PATHETIC!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its also not fair that all office based employees don't get the week off but field personnel do not unless they use PTO. Legally shouldn't all employees be treated equally?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats bc when Syneos markets their contracting services to Pharma companies, they brag about how many days/year they force the sales ppl to work!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many docs do they think will want us to see us &/or be working tomorrow, on New Years Eve?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s stupid questions and responses like this is why I decided to bypass looking at Syneos completely! One rung above Walmart greeters and they wonder why contracts aren’t renewed. Pseudo Pharma!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, “bypass looking at syneo”.. so I take it you’re unemployed?? At least we have jobs, asshole!!!! Enjoy your holiday off!!! LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey.. I heard Walmart is hiring!! They need greeters!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that happens is I mess up my very important average of calls per day because there is hardly any office working

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos actually has decreased their number of days off for their employees...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What they preach everyday is “we are one team. The contract reps are treated the same as direct hires”.

Yet the contract reps must use pto on days the direct hires get the day off for free

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company’s only goal is to please their clients. They do not care about their employees, we are disposable to them.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone has finally got it right. You are right they don’t care because there is an entire line of stupid unsuspecting recruits that will snatch this job right up in HOPES that is an actual career that it is NOT.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do not compare direct hires with the “dog with a note” bunch that are contract. I am starting to spend a majority of my time apologizing for something stupid they said or did. Just deliver some samples and sit at the kiddie table while the grownups talk in the offices. Pathetic!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike you, us contract folks have job security and guaranteed income. We don’t get put on performance plans and fired like you all do.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this guy here is still laboring under the delusion that he/she’s somehow “different” from the contract reps. Probably the only thing they have in their life to make them feel significant. Should we tell this person that they’re 1 merger away from becoming a contracted rep themselves or just let them figure it out? Kinda sad to see. It’s like lookin at a horse n buggy, parked on Main Street, surrounded by shiny new cars

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The “guy” as you refer does have a point. We have had issues in our area as well with the contract folks coming in with less than professional mannerisms which one provider called “class clown” qualities. Another provider called this same person “rent a rep”! And you have the story a little backwards. Contracts expire and our folks have been assured that unless their numbers are floundering, contract people will be kindly shown the door, pretty much the same way it has been played out over the years.