T.O.N.Y

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2017 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where did “bear position” Toni end up?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony at least had passion and gave a f*** for the company and the numbers. Numbers were actually pretty good. Once the 3 stoogers took over that’s when shit really went into the toilet. It’s amazing to me how many people don’t see that and the morons on this thread are completely brainwashed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony will end up wherever he wants to. The only reason he was stepped down to ASD in the first place is because the 3 stoogers were circle jerking their way out of Perdue. It’s unfortunate they ended up here. Sales force is down to shit and the company will be bankrupt. Good job jerkoffs. Things would have definitely been different if Tony stayed at the helm. Dumb business move for sure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Toni settle down. We know you’re a legend.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!!

6. Realtony

Realtony Guest

Hey Yo! Cut the shit guys. I didn’t get fired, I left that place because I had banged every vagina in the building. I sniffed all the coke heck, I even fucked that Arab guy that was the CEO. I never learned his name because I thought it was a “Deez Nutz” joke. Me and my boy Colt will be posting information soon about a “Pleasure Party” we will be hosting. It will be a good opportunity to learn the value and demand for a quality, made in the USA, and washable.....dildo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:cool:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo, and another thing, not only does the old spice smell good smacked on the Brooklyn jewels, it feels good too. Plus Colt likes it. See you at the Pleasure Party at Kapoor’s new crib.

9. Saeed

Saeed Guest

Why is everyone picking on Tony? Strong leader that should still be the VP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony, stop! Otherwise, Colt, stop!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That dude is a mess.