Takeaways from the Orlando One Team meeting?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2024 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are your key takeaways and feelings after this meeting?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greco is still the biggest douche bag in the Mid Atlantic

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, not much of substance was announced or rolled out. The elephant in the room is the shit culture and there was really no promise of fixing that or rolling out anything that benefits us. They announced doubling down on AI and commitment to more technology. Nothing said about leveling the pay gaps or alleviating any of the micromanagement. No exciting new contests to strive for. No cushy little welcome gift to make us feel special. Just kind of being herded around like cattle, standing in line for food, and being informed of the “more in 24” goal so brand can be excited next year when they achieve their goal.
    We did find that growth for both the company and Entresto was a record year, but it was not mentioned why that didn’t translate into IC payout. No questions answered about Leqvio goals or data collection.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You peeps need to pack your bags and leave that shit hole. Why subject yourselves to that BS?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The R.M. they sent up there to address Leqvio data & I.C. deserved better. He seemed to understand how embarrassing that was.
    If you have zero specifics and nothing to share, just skip the smoke and mirrors. Everybody in that room saw through it, and it wasn't fair to put that guy through it. If Dez feels the need to be seen and heard, at least have the balls to cover that ugliness.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I misted the lunch buffets with my oral nasal clam mist

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t understand why they kept saying they have heard us- and that we want more “together” in person meetings. Not one person I know would vote to go to more meetings- make them virtual. I talked w my entire team and no one had anything positive to say about this meeting. The opening session was behind boring and uninspired.

They talk about how much money each brand brings in - yet they never do anything above and beyond for their sales force! You didn’t even have a nice sit down dinner for us! Not enough seats for people to even eat their appetizers you provided. It’s honestly shameful. Maybe they should look to other companies about how to successfully launch products and have a NSM.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Biggest fake news yet!! The Orlando meeting was both productive and entertaining!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they said they “heard” us, but never provided one solution or action that addresses any of the culture problems. Just asked us to do more in 24.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg! Biggest kiss a** ever! If you think that meeting was entertaining and productive you need to set the bar a little higher, dude.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%. Don't piss on our leg and tell us it's raining. If you really expect anyone to believe reps want more interaction with senior management and live meetings, you're going to have to show some data to prove it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed 100%. Upper management tried to say that at our regional meetings last month, too.
    Novartis: I speak for 99.9% of the reps and ABL's: Nobody wants live meetings. We can accomplish everything you wanted to accomplish at these meetings via Teams. EVERY...SINGLE...THING. And without spending millions of dollars to do these live meetings.
    What do we need to do to make you realize live meetings are a massive waste of money (let alone time away from our families and personal priorities)? Do we need to let the media in on this dirty little secret of how millions of dollars are wasted on live meetings in this industry that could be held via Teams? Kind of a hot button with the pressure of cutting drug prescription costs, don't you think?

It is 2024. You can do better.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. Why is it when the ABLs have meetings they go to fabulous resorts in CA, great restaurants and MLB games? Novartis doesn’t care one bit about the people that drive demand for their drugs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. We are viewed as the "worker bees".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This had to be the worst meeting ever. No food the first night and a boring opening. Do they really think role playing for 2 hours will make anyone better. Plus stop forcing some sap to go in front of the room and detail. Dez is a clown.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#gasslighting

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dez cares so much about us, he even makes sure we get the luxury of listening to him talk for 30 minutes after we heard a true hero speak. Dez truly showed his character and need for recognition at the end. Pathetic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you become big boss, you can change things. Otherwise, shut your yapper.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally no one wants online team meetings...go back to your moms basement