Tania Small

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 4, 2024 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical has been hell since she joined. Some monumental shifts in direction, and dangerous woman. Like the eye of Sauron - once she pays attention to your work, it's all about "will I keep you, or lay you off".

MLT under her are in crisis mode because it's clear she wants to clean up house and bring her own friends in. Some highly talented individuals in the MLT at risk of losing their jobs although all highly experienced in pharma.

People are afraid of speaking up because of fear of repercussions .

There's a big issue around Field Medical metrics and it's unsettling how fierce she is.

Her lack of compassion to her peers and subordinates really puts to question her medical background - I would hate to have her as my doctor.

She's enacting Lurch's ideology and Medical is doomed to fail. Good luck to us that are left with the broken pieces after last week trying to fix a broken cup whilst trying to keep the water in.

Bring back EVB?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP isn't wrong. She has pitched some ideas that clearly demonstrate she is "over her skis" but someone is drinking her Kool Aid in the LT/EC.

At this point most of development is so rattled and it's going to take a few quarters after the bloodletting is done to settle down so this is just one of the unhelpful experts with an old dull knife instead of a laser scalpel. She isn't the only one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D&I superstar. Else every thins she says or does is unimaginative. I’m not sure she understands why she is in this role. A Lurch sock puppet

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is clueless. Surprised that she even has a medical degree. There is nothing MD about her in her aura. When doom is lurking, such people get hired. Vultures and not eagles. She is a predator like a vulture and impossible to soar as an eagle. GSK hated her.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. She was really horrible & guess what…. Lurch hired her. Two idiots.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until you see the ignorant bully she just hired

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When an org becomes shortsighted such discards are hired at the leadership level to protect the incompetent ones at the very top. Wait till more GSK discards start occupying VP levels. Not to mention hiring babies at Director and Senior Director levels. Great combination for tanking of strategy. Tired of her regurgitating lurch’s words at every meeting and stop using the word agile. Show that you are medical worthy. This org has lost honesty, capability, intelligence, motivation, caring, work ethics, uplifting and is in a state of psychosis.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only patients she has treated are two dogs on the streets of Philly. She is indeed Lurch’s sockpuppet. Probably got her medical degree online.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems an intentional effort to sabotage Medical. Is any other company treating their Medical organization the way BMS is doing?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Only this s#%^hole. It will backfire soon with a criminal investigation. I’m sure the FDA & the FTC have already been alerted. Using a medical function for sales is taboo. Lurch has crossed a sacred line, especially using the MLSs (SEPs yuck) as shills.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious if any MSL sees the positive in all of this or it’s more of a “wait and see”.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been happening since 2023 - Lurch has placed several "leaders" at the top who are so incapable yet so fearful of saying anything to go against their Master Lurch. And now almost every org within BMS is poised for/executing upon his commands - which is failure and doom.

He needs to be removed and then someone needs to scrap the entire LT across the board.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. No one on that LT is smart enough to even run a lemonade stand.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, no one know where all these unnecessary changes is taking BMS. Don’t change if it is working. Change only for success. Change=delays. They want managers to strategize, execute, post-execute and be accountable. Pray tell me, what is their job if everything is done by managers. So many SDs, EDs, VPs, SVPs and not to mention the comical C suite. They are on a hiring spree of more VPs and EDs. For what?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the Medical townhall today ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello…where have you been for the past couple of weeks. The organization isn’t hiring more EDs and VPs. In fact, many EDs, VPs and SVPs were impacted in the layoffs. Be mad…that’s okay, But be accurate when you post.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the one who is mad. This is real information. They are letting go and hiring top brass a lot more than they let go. Look team by team. Weirdest restructuring.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No good. Nothing substantial. Take home message “We don’t care that you lost your job, if you will not be able to provide for your family, if you have stress of finding a new job, if you are sinking inside, we don’t care, as long as you are here, you will work in shackles and work so much that you drop dead, yes you will, yes, you should until your last day. We will take the whip out and you will work and we don’t care if you have nothing. This is a simple translation of what was said. Only one of them expressed gratitude. The rest would not care if you dropped dead today.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Global Medical should be renamed to Global Medical Sales (I and B)
    I incompetent
    B bully
    Function that does no work and bullies everyone for last minute information. Global Medical is unplanned disorganized, arrogant and lazy. They love to tell others what to do but do nothing themselves. Zero compliance and will not follow company practices.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s harsh. Depends on what Therapeutic area you’re referring to.