Tears of a Clown

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 4, 2017 at 6:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Management

Management Guest

When you can successfully meet the simple goals we set for you on a more consistent basis, we may be inclined to share higher-level strategic information with you.

Until then, zip it and get back to work, junior.

Hope this helps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it helps to show me why this company is in the toilet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy Hell!! I had no idea this company was full of people who are such cry babies. Do you guys wake up every morning and ask yourself, How can I be offended or miserable today?

Andy is a jerk for swearing... Andy is faking crying on stage ... oh Andy only cares about his country club buddies ... blah blah blah its just complain complain complain on here. You're all adults, act like it, damn this seems like a high school chat room with all this drama.

Yeah the company isn't where it use to be, what do you think... the higher ups are just purposely tanking the business... they're working on things to fix crap. Control what you can control ... if you dont wanna be here at Novo leave... there are plenty of other companies hiring.

If lay offs happen again, suck it up and figure it out... or cry about it and do nothing I dont care. I'm goin to work im doing what I gotta do day in day out .. far from a "super rep" but damn act like an adult with a career...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last time I looked this chatroom is for folks expressing their opinions. Keep your high holy preaching to yourself. If you "don't care" or you're just "controlling what you can control"then why are you on CP and trying to shut down opinions and other responses? Seems hypocritical to me. PS nobody gives a sh$t what you think.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ET needs to step and propose the a clear vision and plan on how we are to move forward to move NNI back to a profitable path. One that the rank and file believe in and can execute. No cursing no tears. The leadership is paid to provide vision that can be executed by the team in the field. Doug show us your plan. It is time for the ET to throw out their copies of Leadership for Dummies

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that its funny that you think that one guy is going to pull us out of this nose-dive. Looking around the industry, I see that the usual strategy is to hire someone recently cut from a Big 5 Pharmaco, and then sit idly by while he/she cuts head count, but then surrounds themselves with their version of our Jersey Boys.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, boring, redundant, ideas that come from the same cast of characters that get swapped around between 5-6 pharma companies over the years. Notice none of them get recruited to other industries? . Some mindset , same boring ideas, same weaknesses.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First ever post on CP. Always been scared to hell to do it. I picked this one because the person got it right when he said "fool". Now the facts: 1. NNI is now run by too little guys with 2. Little degrees 3. Who gossip more than a whore on Sunday 4. That wake up everyday and say to their wives "I can't believe they promoted me this high 5. And are scared shitless at all moments and rely on "personality" from an East Coast Gumba perspective 6. That has zero appeal to the other 2/3rds of the nation 7. And lastly-----neither one could put together even a rudimentary Word document. Just the truth here, and Wall Street should take notice. What an absolute fuck fest!! Andy did in fact change his story on coaching from the previous managers meeting. There is a hardball AA. Choke on it, or Langa's little member. Langa??? Sorry Dougie---- your a mook. LMAO.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to an old HayGroup study, Fortune 100 HR execs voted pharma at the very bottom for its ability to identify and develop upper-level leaders. In your minds eye, think of those that were leading the charge as recently as 5 years ago, and are now gone. We really need a complete reboot in Plainsboro, or we can expect the same results in 2018 and beyond.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooooooo.......does this mean we ARE or we AREN'T getting a Christmas present this year????

Hey, I know ....... let's pay for the Christmas presents from all the money that is going to the "house accounts".....D99999999 and A9999999 instead of the reps who earned those RXs!
    Oh..... right...... that money is going to Andy/Lynn and the executive team for their Christmas bonus!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back and read your own stuff, dude. You're trying to shut down someone's opinions by bitching that they were trying to shut down yours...all while calling them a hypocrite. HEEELLLLOOOO!!!??? Do you see that you're doing exactly what you accuse the other person of? Surely, you're not that big of a dunce, are you?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This mindset is a sickness destroying the company. So because you have intense access barriers you can't have a more positive attitude? You can't hit your goals? You'll never be successful? You must be a joy to work with. Keep thinking this way and the layoffs you always hoped would never come will be here before you know it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously - would love to know how much those "house accounts" are pulling in. Funny how we are now 6 month MTL so it takes up to a year to get credit for our work. They honestly think all those scripts were luck?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your first post and honestly it should be your last post. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation is horrific. Go to the nearest community college and take a few writing classes. What in the hell has happened to the english department at Rutgers?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hadn't posted anything before this post -fool. Where in MY post did I tell you what to do ? Oh yeah- I didn't. I just told you nobody gives a shit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess "Keep your holy preaching to yourself" wasn't telling anyone what to do. My bad. What's even funnier, it was while telling them how CP is a place to express your opinion. HILARIOUS. What's the funniest, is that you still are too dumb to see it even while it's being slapped in your face. Move along, my friend. You've already lost this one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so off point. The post references leadership. Most comments are re leadership. Why do you continue to bash other people. Stick to the facts.
    1. Our sales VP cried on stage. No biggie but to cry? Give us a confident solution to the problem.
    2. Our new SVP curses like a sailor the first time he addresses the team. Is this professional? Simply give us your vision, what goals you want to accomplish while at the helm and motivate us to bring those goals home.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Crier and a curser. Our so-called leaders. You can't make this stuff up….

Key phrase for the quarter USED to be "unforeseen headwinds". Now its "&%*# it!!

Can we all pony up some money to get these guys some executive coaching? I mean, the good stuff, not some pharma geek that got downsized and hung a Executive Coach Extraordinaire shingle on their house.