Tell me about KK?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you worry about illicit activities Iam sure you all wrote the book on them. You know stalking and rooting peoples phone so you can eavesdrop is highly illegal right? So keep it up you are going to get caught and when you do, I don't think y'all going to be happy. Then when your in jail I guess you can write about tales of not dropping the soap. Perverts

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you can think your little friend S for the heads up. Lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be out of your. If think I don't know who's really writing this bs.lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AB I know your crazy ass has something to with this as well. Miss hands on.lol Tripping

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's amazing that people are so obessed with one person just because that person won't let them in their pants, whether it be in their actual pants or in pockets where they usually keep the dead presidents. Lol Bottom line everybody knows that most of you ain't nothing but a bunch of cut throat hustlers. Who is just looking for someone to use. That's it. Iam so supposed to be upset because people like you are not part of my life.Give me a break. Trying make me think Iam missing out on something not. Iam sorry ,who would be lonely for that, you would have to hate yourself to put with people like you on a personal level. I feel sorry for your significant other s. If you would dog out people that you care about. What the hell you would to do for me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no, babes don't run now shouldn't gotten out when you had a chance. Much too late now and it's about to get real.Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You folks have crossed the line, and too stupid to realize it.But you will soon real soon.Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pronto I'm a fucking moron LOL (not)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You eavesdroping perve, did you think I was playing about law enforcement Iam not. Like I said thanks S your so smart you just gave everybody away. You morons, you smart town mid westerns can't hold hot water. That's good for me though. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

small town

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know God doesn't like ugly and not too crazy about pretty. What goes on in the dark comes to the light. I really hope it was worth it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you know that obtaining somebody's security code to their phone so you can eavesdrop is highly illegal and punishable by law. Some people are going to want to talk to all of you very soon. Winners LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like Jimmy Johnson the squirrel. And I want a Bentley for Xmas.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When your dumbest person in the room and stand for nothing. You probably going to end up with a headache. Lol S thanks that's my girl.