The Donald caves in NOK deal

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, May 19, 2018 at 7:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron. First of all, Trump has gotten further than ANY president has with NOKO.

Second, NOKO is China's puppet who does their dirty work. China is shittinh their nickers about a fair trade deal, aka, they lose the billions they have been screwing us and the world out of for decades.
    Trump walking is a sign of strength. Who loses this game.....China and NOKO.

How can you be so stupid?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitly poor upbringing and bad parenting led to thier stupidity.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Yeah, got back 3 who didn't bother to observe State Dept warnings, no one knew their names (all were Kims) and no one missed. BFD.

Otherwise I think he's handling it correctly. Hope it works, we'll see. :cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All were "Kims" ? No one missed them ? Racist stereotyping or what ? :D:D:D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bad, I forgot that I was dealing you - the shuck and jive flip flopper topic jumper of all time.

Fact remains once the rankings are properly interpreted Trump has had better market performance than Obama and Clinton.

As for lying? Yeah, Trump does it a lot but his lies have yet to harm me or the American people as a whole. Obama's lied cost us a great deal of money and personal freedom and privacy. You know all those lies about if you liked your plan and your doc, blah, blah blah.

Get back to me when Trump's lies get to that magnitude of impact. Till then you're what you've always been a duped whiner.

6. Vagitarian

Yes, with you the keyword is 'interpreted', just like that 2000 year old sex book that wasn't even written in our language but you, with a stick up the woo-hoo, hold the secret key to interpreting. Interesting that god gives his secrets to a pharma rep. :cool::cool::cool:

7. Vagitarian

Jump to conclusions much? Look up their fucking names idiot. I stated fact, if you drew a racist conclusion due to surname similarity, you need to own it country bumpkin. :cool::p

8. Vagitarian

9. Vagitarian

Actually the states made those promises into lies not Obama. I kept my plan, kept my doctor(s) and my premium went up $10/ month but my co-pay dropped .I was disheartened to learn though, went we went to AZ for our yearly Spring Training, strip clubs and swimsuits optional spa tour to find that the state of AZ had insurance companies opting out. My plan costs a little over $325/month - full coverage. My SO's is zero - full coverage for $3900/ yr for the 2 of us. Friends in AZ pay up to $22K per year.

Your state governors didn't stand up for you and opt in fool - write to them !!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As always this idiotic ploy of yours fails miserably. I receive no special revelation I can just read the Bible and are smart enough to respect what it teaches. Easy to do. You might even be capable of it if you weren't so stubborn.

11. Vagitarian

I own a bible and it sits comfortably on a shelf with some other antique yet interesting publications. :cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arizona has an idiot for a governor-Ducey or Duncy as he’s better known. The state is full of deplorables who keep voting against their own interests. Only good thing is with such bad healthcare there are fewer deplorables who can survive!! State is filled with PWT

13. Vagitarian

I own a bible and it sits comfortably on a shelf with some other antique yet interesting publications. :cool:
    Yeah but it's changing there. It took awhile but they now have legal Marijuana dispensaries and they are advertised o billboards. Also the strip clubs can sell alcohol which they cannot do in CA. They have more swimsuit optional retreats too than CA - of course that's weather related. And they have cheaper gas and much less expensive housing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot and you certainly don't know what's in the best interest of other people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're an idiot

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have a company subsidy, or a lousy plan because even Medicare for to costs that much. Either you’re not telling the whole story or your missing something in your policy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to move to your state!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you're an idiot because you're a liberal! :D

19. Vagitarian

So many do. We have a homeless issue. They are the one's spiking up our 'poverty rating'. But on the other hand, for those working its a great place. Home prices are off the charts and an incredible investment. The weather is great. The wine and women are great. My dilemma is this, being retired, I can get more cluck for my buck housing wise in AZ at a lower cost and with lower gas and taxes, have more take home pay so to speak. I have to check to see about an insurance transfer. At this point in life, health is #1, housing #2, pussy and wine comes in at #3 and #4. Aging isn't for sissies - LMFAO ! :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, so according to you Trump gets off the hook for any promise he makes if Comgress doesn't cooperate and therefore makes him a liar.

So he gets off the hook for promising to repeal and replace Obamacare. Got it!

Nice, so no more whining about Trump from you. :p