The New Reality of (what's left of) Merck Employees

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2017 at 5:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Merck moron. Cant you read? S-J was only one of the reasons and not the most prevalent.
    Anyway, who gives a rat’s ass, it’s history and done.
    Merck sucks either way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe this is the best CP post I've ever read.

Especially that part about Merck being "truly disgraceful". The author is the one who should have been CEO all along.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it, huh?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time I hear anything from one of our "managers", I go back and re-read this post. It reminds me that the truth and the garbage that spews out of the mouths of our esteemed "leaders" are light-years apart.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true and thanks for resurrecting this post. Merck was great once and could be again but it will take sincere leadership. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sincere leadership? Where would we find them? They don’t even belong in the same sentence.
    It’s all about money and stockholders, and most “leadership” receive a lot of both. They don’t care about the company itself, only what it can provide for them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sincere leadership? Where would we find them? They don’t even belong in the same sentence.
    It’s all about money and stockholders, and most “leadership” receive a lot of both. They don’t care about the company itself, only what it can provide for them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. Let's not forget that Ken Frazier has earned roughly $25 MILLION EVERY YEAR, while destroying the financial lives of tens of thousands of his employees. He is purely a piece of human debris and should be ashamed. Instead, he continues to "manage" this company into oblivion. Most of management and the entire Board of Directors should have been removed many years ago. They're all self-serving scum.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tru 'dat!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't about the stockholders. This stock has been a horrible investment. It was all about the human scum in senior management; they've taken billions in pay when they should have been publicly flogged for destroying the lives of tens of thousands of former employees and their families!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, do I wish I had joined a different company thirty years ago. This one turned out to be a complete bust. Who woulda thunk it?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently, the OP woulda thunk it. He's got Merck's number.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at it this way where else could you do or accomplish absolutely zippo and still get a paycheck all those years!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do have a point there. For many years, it was a great place for horrible sales reps to fake an entire career. Those horrible reps are all that remain now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course, you’re one of the great ones. Don’t make me laugh, this gig has been a joke for the past 29 yrs. even if you are one who does what your told to do, metrics, messaging, etc., what do you really accomplish, and how much more do you really accomplish than the slacker?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, this post must have REALLY pissed off Merck "management". Nicely written.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Young workers should consider working at smaller companies early in their careers because you can get pidgeonholed in same role for years working at a large place at Merck. Management only looks out for career opportunities for only 5%, the few they've deemed top talent. Be careful though if you are getting older. The lack of growth over the past decade has made the culture less than desirable. Ambitious workers look for ways to sabotage and trash superiors because they are in their way for promotion. It's ugly.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talent? in what, ass kissing? Yeah, there’s only so much space on an ass to kiss. It’s becoming a crowded space. That’s why we’re in the shape we’re in; no talennt, ass kissing incompetent jerks kiss the asses of the other ass kissing jerks above them. It becomes an inbred culture.
    Biologically, not a good thing, and in business, really not a good thing.