The Purge

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2021 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long will Hospital managers survive?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same as Xenoport peeps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other company does not have a lot of reps. There is a Lot of products. The real questions is how many people will quit..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make sure Hergott is credentialed in all the Hospitals he manages reps in:)
    Please don’t come into an uncredentialed account.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C U on the other side!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s so mean.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dummy,
    Azurity sells generic drug kids to mom and pop pharmacies. Is that what you mean? Duh! You were sold off to pay the companys debt.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the blood bath begin. Azurity will cut Arbors sell for e 50 percent. Starting Oct 1 st. Severance will be handed to reps. Good luck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then who is going to sell the products if there is no sales reps?? Fake news... I hope...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGIF

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGIF

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they going to lay off reps?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes starting in October. Cut Arbors sales force I'm half. Only products coming out for Azurity is another reformulation, basically a generic and not a huge market.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legacy products and me too formulations.
    Time to start boozin!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how they say just keep making those calls. Yeah they are going to get everything they can from you and then let you go. It is the Arbor way.... take..take..take.. and never give.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they might hire a who new sales force because Arbor has hired nothing but trash.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor is not the only one with trash reps. Azurity has the worst sales force in the industry. They are all rejects from real pharma companies.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you just think this one through? Do you know how hard that would be to actually do? No doubt they will purge but the have to keep something in place and they will do so. I would think hospital relatively safe but the remainder?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. But knowing azurity as I have worked for them several years. They currently have a hiring freeze. They have 4 inside telemarketing reps. Those people are definitely losing there jobs.

Arbor s sales force will be cut in half. Bigger territory s. It's to start October.

From what I understand from my VP source within Azurity. They are letting all inside reps go both Azurity and Arbor. Where there are dual reps arbor reps will be let go.

That's what I have been told by a VP at Azurity. I wish everyone luck. I gave my notice. Going with big pharma Pfizer. Tired of these little piss companies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10 people from Azurity we're fired today. I guess it's starting.