Time for DC and GB to leave

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh right, Cardinal has no data on how many scripts get filled 10X more than the population of the area distributed . Better sell more stock.............its going down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell...pharma and med segments on very shaky ground and ethical issues.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people at fault are the ones who can’t stop popping OxyContins into their mouths. This is just the people in our nation again not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions. Don’t want to become a drug addict? Well, let’s see, how about start by not abusing drugs? Already a drug addict? Get help and stop, oh I don’t know, maybe taking drugs? I guess that’s too much to ask. Instead, let’s blame companies who just fill orders and deliver products. Most of these opioids are coming in from Mexico anyway.......time to build that wall!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I blame the doctors and wholesalers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great...Cardinal hired the former DEA attorney turned industry lobbyist and bill writer as a SVP...bone headed move.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm watching 60 Minutes now. We know Dublin HDQ is a corrupt swamp that must be cleansed. Enough is enough of corrupt and.nefariois leadership. Cardinal has become an uncaring company totally unconcerned about the carnage caused by unregulated opiod distribution ...but in love with the profits. Shameful

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cardinal info systems should pick up easily suspicious stuff ( orders much higher than normal and ridiculous compared to population) and report it to DEA not visa versa. Does $$$ trump all else here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

60 minutes is all edited and pushing a false narrative. FAKE NEWS at its best !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes..Cardinal really hired the ex DEA lawyer/"let me help you vs DEA"....tomorrow stock will take a hit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So so true...profits and protecting a few at the top. Where is the board. I predict a big shake-up coming. Selling more stock myself...vote of no confidence.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't the BS we're fed by George and Don false, too? Any person with a double digit IQ doesn't trust the Government and anyone with a single digit IQ knows better than to trust Cardinal. Wonder how George will address the troops after the 60 Minutes expose

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh, I suppose some of the PAC contributions we made went to pay for this guy in the past and now the brainiacs have hired him. "What webs we weave when we first deceive."

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And deception is the core value of CAH leadership

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disheartened with our strategies but appalled at some of the tactics employed...it seems.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So George and his sycophants don't push false narratives and FAKE NEWS by the car load, too??!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how GB and his cronies push the sensationalist fake news narrative. His email did very little to address most of the accusations from 60 minutes. Truth is, they all looked to the other way to pad the stock, so they could make a couple extra bucks. I'm no Liberal thinking big corps should pay for everything, and the lab coats writing the Rx and the people taking them don't have some personal responsibility.

GB will be canned soon, and he still will be paid 8 figures this year.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commonsense would say the big 3 drug distributors need their worlds rocked. AMAZON can take a bite of the apple with generics . Smaller more focuses outfits can deal with the rest...may or may not be Cardinal.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GOD WILLING he's gone soon! He should pay back the shareholders the 100 million dollars in fines his corrupt reign has wrought. Yes, this scum bag needs to go. Anyone from the Medtronic merger capable of replacing this douche? It won't be ass-puppet Casey. Maybe Blaze?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please replace GB with Blaze. Fire DC and MD