Tom griffin

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Tom, what was that Pfizer secretary's name?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know more about this. There is a lineup of folks, that couldn't stand him, that would love to know.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG is a cancer and should be banned from corporate America. Just go have a look on the watson or bayer board. Wonder where his next stop will be after he gets fired here.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that TG has been hired on by the Trump campaign. He has advised Trump, when Donald is looking for votes, to use the phrase --- "Can you do that for me"... Once Donald found about TG's phrase, he immediately fired Griffin and said --- "what a Fucking moronic statement". We made a big mistake --- go work for Hillary.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forgot to mention --- Trump decided to look more into TG's background and said --- "Why the fuck did we hire an asshole that's been fired from his last 3 companies???" Whoever made that decision is hereby fired!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Nashville DM isn't any better. Pompous a** thinks he knows everything but he manages as a robot and Lee has no managerial skills. I do understand how these folks get into upper management when they do not know how to manage.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! No direction, rude, and extremely unprofessional.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, HR has no idea how to treat employees. Yelling is not a type of communication when you bring a conflict to their attention. How do these people get into this type of work when they do not know how to speak or treat people in a professional manner. I'm baffled....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Griffin does the same thing with every company. Destroys the culture, meetings turn out to be a cheerleader show, people that work for him are totally miserable, totally inconsistent focus and people very unhappy. Gee, could there a trend showing here?

Enough said here, look at TG's history, it is eye opening.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think he is at the end of the line here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not surprised. The timing would make sense because Shionogi apparently settled out of court with a former DM in Florida that was wrongfully terminated for a substantial amount of money.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember him vividly telling our team on Tuesday that Shionogi had the "perfect" sized sales force for the organization. This was on a Monday. The following Sunday we get the first of several "stay home and wait for your call" emails. This guy is liar. He destroyed the culture of a ice great company. What took so long for him to get his? I hope he never surfaces again but knowing this wacky industry some crap company is already thinking he going to save them.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this the DM that Griffin replaced with John Kirkley?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this the DM that Griffin replaced with John Kirkley?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually there were two former DM's that got settlements. One was a former DM that became a KAM. The other was a former DM out of Florida that got quite a settlement.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That KAM made a total fucking fool out of Lee Smiths useless ass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. One of the marvels of the Pharma business --- get fired and then move on to destroy the next company. Just look at this dude's history, it is so predictable you could set your calendar by it:

• Tom joins company
    • Tom, then does his best to establish an excitement for the disastrous change he has planned, shows his bullshit "high jump" slide (fosbury flop) and then works on gaining commitment from the paranoid folks he is addressing. The really funny thing is that Tom should show his technique --- how to get fired from four companies in a row and still get hired by future X-employers.
    • He is a true example of how to totally fuck up a company and sleep like a baby every night --- yet still get fired the next day. Time to bullshit the next employer!
    • Hey Tom --- "Can you do that for me"?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew him from another company - So I am a bit curious. What happened to LS?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB has always been a D BAG