Top outside sellers are NOT in the pharmaceutical industry.

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2023 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are really good at selling and enjoy it, please get out of pharmaceuticals as soon as possible. Also, any larger corporation, like Medtronic or JNJ or whatever. They don't value winners that can actually sell. They just want clones that are basic level thinkers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know you have sour grapes from getting kicked out of pharma, but do you really think it helps your situation by creating yet another silly post? You should spend your time trying to improve yourself. Maybe you can try and move up the ladder in your new fast food career.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still don't get it.

Useless.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you are still upset that you could handle an easy gig like pharmaceuticals sales. If you bomb out of timeshare sales, maybe you can focus on a career in fast food. At least you can get free meals that way and maybe you can someday afford to move out of your mom’s basement. Good luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to start reading books without pictures to increase your intelligence.

Good luck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having your mommy read you books is not really reading a book.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: “Yes, I have sour grapes for getting kicked out of pharma, so I will make a juvenile comment just to make myself feel better about my situation”.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gets kicked out of this corrupt industry.

Smart people move on because they understand that this industry is for losers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only do 99 percent of drug reps lack understanding of the corruption, they have no clue how to actually run a business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to think that if you were over 40 and still in this industry, that you were pretty darn stupid.

But, now, I think if you are over 30 and still in this industry, you are a lost soul that hinders the growth of society.

People in their 20s still get a pass, because they are too inexperienced to understand anything in life. The drama that started in 2020 should tell everyone what the medical industry is all about. Doctors that can't think for themselves. Greedy companies that value profit over integrity. And it will never get better in our generation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, so as a 50-year old with about 20 years of pharma now, I have a base of around 150k with another 50k in bonus, car, all the bells and whistles, plenty of shares in my company and others. Tell me why I should leave this industry? I make more than many of my doctors.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s absolutely no reason to leave as long as you’re satisfied doing what you’re doing. The main concern for somebody in your age bracket is the fear of layoff and then getting rehired. Very tough if you’re in primary care a bit more feasible, if you’re in a specialty area. Anyway, good luck !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep trying to make yourself feel better,Sparky. It is bad enough you got kicked out of pharma. Now I hear you are struggling in the fast food industry. What’s next? Walmart?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you are unable to cope with getting kicked out of pharma. That is why you come on this board making posts like this, trying to get back on those that have been much more successful. Try fixing your own problems instead of bashing others.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are another delusional, brain washed slave.
    congrats.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU really need to let this go.

It makes you look very dumb to fight the obvious truth about this industry, that is is all about profits and not human health.

I think the events from about 4 years ago, moving forward, proved that openly. But, it has been going on for about 100 years or more.

So, I would just start to reprogram your mind by stop watching TV so much, and by consuming more healthy foods, that you can get from a local farm.

Honestly, it just sounds like you are suffering from "bread madness" or something.

Finally, if you are taking medications, you might want to reconsider taking those, and they will shorten your life, in most, if not all cases. These products don't exist to help humans.

Best to you. I truly wish you a long and prosperous life. But, I think your ego and lack of critical thinking skills are going to take about 10-20 years off of your life.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: “wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh………wwwaaaaahhhhhh….wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh………they are making look like the loser that I am. I wish I could get back into pharma instead of working a menial fast food job”

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want people to let it go because you know these posts don’t look that good for you. The problem is that you can’t get over getting kicked out of pharma. It is just like the guy that got dumped by his old girlfriend. He really misses her and drives by her house multiple times a day because he can’t get over her (just like you visit this website). Meanwhile, the guy bad mouths the ex-girlfriend to all his buddies to try and save face (just like you bad mouth pharma) and to also make himself feel better about his bad situation.

What you need to do is focus on yourself and fix your failures rather than dwell on the past.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just face the facts: 99.9 percent of you are dumb.

The dats is not even correct.
    The products are not helpful to humanity.
    And remember, this is an INDUSTRY, and has nothing to do with health.

Dummies.
    Grow up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

***The Data.
    Pseudo Science.
    Also, the 2020 crisis really showed who runs this industry, and they are not your friends or the friends of humanity. Not even close.