Trying to find Mike Hunt.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AND YOU MORONS WANT TO KNOW WHY NOBODY TAKES YOU PEOPLE SERIOUSLY!!EVERYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE IS A JOKE OR AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO SHOW OFF YOUR STUPIDITY!!GROW THE FU*K UP!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous post. Many of these people have nothing to do with Pfizer or are bitter ex Pfizer employees

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous two posters are wired ass-tight losers who need to get a clue. Over 2000 people have enjoyed this thread because it gives them a doofy, silly break from the horrible realilty of Pfizer. Lighten up and smile dudes. Mike Hunt will love you for it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how long has it been since you've been laid....17 years or so?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO. Well said. Sounds like Mike Hunt could help him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Hunt is hanging out down south with that redneck Buster Hymen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody has seen hyde nor hair of Mike Hunt since the alleged association with Clay Midia.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just saw him at a Red Sox game with his friend from Boston, Harry Beavah! He looked good!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think if you want to find him, you should ask his executive friend I. Winton Dunner.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sophanda Cox does not like Mike Hunt.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may want to call Mike Hunt's cousin, Wenton Likder, and if that doesn't work try this guy, I. M. Rokkard.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justin Thyme here . . . . . . . . . Mike was last seen with Poozie Galore and Connie Lingus as both were eating each other out to the delight of Mike. Mike couldn't hold it back as much as he tried . . . . . . . . . an exploded! He is undergoing surgery for a ruptured wiener which will require approx. 36 stitches and perhaps a wiener transplant if they can't sew all of the veins back together.

Moral of story . . . . . . shoot the wad and never hold back!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 3 hours you loser!!But I bet you get FU*cked everyday!!LMAO
    YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now now now calm down Skippy....remember this is all fun and games , right? You sound a little frustrated so why don't you get our of your Mom's basement and go wack off where it's light out, ok?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hawttie Beeatch kicked Mike Hunt to the curb and the last I heard Mike Hunt was hot and heavy with Ivan Tulickursnatch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are trying waaaay to hard (no pun intended)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he left. Ask Anita P. Ness, she'll tell you there's no good men around here no more.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmao -- that is the best one yet, Anita P. Ness, congratulations for coming up with some of the greatest names on the planet.

Signed,

Ben Dover

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Mike Hunt was looking for A. Harter Johnson, one of his former associates.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing.....my friend Buck Naked told me.