UPCOMING PAY RAISES

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off to work soon. Should be in the field from 9:30 to at least 3 today. You have to start early to get a head start on the competition. Mondays are always kind of a long day but I do have a job to do. Those Fridays like the last one are what keep me going through the grind of another hard week. My docs appreciate the hard work I do and they feel good supporting a company that demands the effort I put forth. This is such a rewarding career. I wake up happy knowing the good I will do each and every day. Pfizer rocks!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

believe it or not... if you have any integrity whatsoever, after awhile you will become ashamed of yourself and the welfare, yes welfare, you receive for being the lowest life form of sales on the planet. You don't sell anything, you are a manufacturer's representative.

When you come face to face with your own mortality, you might wonder what you've done in life to be proud of, what you've accomplished. Those awards are silly to you of course, because you did nothing to earn them other than show up.

This job sickens me and I can't wait to get out and off the welfare, into a job where I can actually prove what an amazing salesman I am.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to break it to you, but if you're a salesman for your life then are contributing very little to be proud of. Try to think of this job, or any job for that matter, as just that....a job. Its not what defines your life. Its what you do to pay the bills and take care of yourself and those you love.

working 25 hours/week and making 6 figures is just fine with me. Great quality of life job I got going.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday was tough working 9:30 to 3. My docs know I work hard so they give me the time to discuss my products and commit to use of them. Showing up early at 9:30 and at times as late as 3 shows them my commitment to this job.I can drop in between errands on Fridays if need be but generally I like to rest from my long week on Fridays. I deserve a little break after M-Th at up to 5 1/2 hours a day as yesterday showed.My numbers look good this year and I am on track for another big bonus and a few more awards.Pfizer is lucky to have me but I at times think I am lucky as well to work for such a supportive company.Probably will work 10-2 today as yesterday was so intense and my son has an away match today I plan to attend.I am glad the docs who write scripts that win me these bonuses and awards recognize how hard I work.Well,off for a run before I give it my all.Hope you all have a good day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and some of you wonder why Kindler wants to get rid of the sales force altogether...

I know a lot of Pfizer mommies that are going to have to learn how to budget once the Pfizer gravy train pulls out of the station never to return... And the gel-haired metrosexuals will probably end up going officially gay so they can find some old homo who'll take them in and bugger them in exchange for food/lodging.

My only regret is that I didn't get the severance this time. Or FFT. Or FFO. Now for severance I'll get $50 and a ticket for the Caduet powerball lottery, in which I stand a 1-10,000 chance of winning a toaster.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great day yesterday. Got in a ton of calls as all the docs were quick to see me and talk a little product. I got a voicemail at noon from my DM saying that he,the RM and some guy from corp want to meet tomorrow at lunch.I am a little nervous but I know my numbers are good and ride alongs have gone extremely well. I have a tennis lesson first thing this AM and a moderate workout after. I should be in the field by 10 and have a lunch with one of my biggest groups today.Since it is such a large group,my caterer says she will have some special extra treats for me and the family.Today will be good. Still am some nervous about tomorrow though. I'll let you all know.Have a great day all!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will get in a couple calls before my meeting today. I feel better knowing you guys are behind me and supporting me.I still wonder what these three want to meet about.Maybe there is a new drug coming out they want me to review and see if it is something I would want to sell. You always put the best salespeople out there if you want to move a new product. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I just had to post. Great meeting today. They said my performance was so good they wanted me to do consult or coaching runs with some of the reps. Many of these will be on a Friday where I spend a few hours in the morning helping the rep with their calls. I will be like a mentor-coach. Pfizer will fly me and my family into town if it is something we want and we are put up for the weekend to tour say Boston or New York or wherever. I will get an additional consult fee of $1500. What a great job. I knew I was good but this really confirms it. My job really does rock. I even got in a tennis lesson and workout this afternoon. I will probably take tomorrow off and really celebrate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I'm a millionaire couch potato!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats. I was in the same position a few years ago.What a ride. You should pull in an extra $30,000 easy and add to that a few more "silly" awards. You must be really good. Only a few of us have made the club.Your daughter is right. Our job rocks!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey,guys. I do my first coaching ride along in a few weeks. Being my first,I get a $2000 bonus.A few weeks later,my entire family will be flown to NYC and get a tour of the city and get to attend a Broadway show.I will get my normal $1500 for that one. I will spend more time in my club's fitness facility along with some more tennis. You know image is a big part of our job. I should be able to squeeze in work from a solid 10:30 to 2 M-Th. I love my job.It ROCKS!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Just wait for the laptop sigs-your "days of glory" may be numbered!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well with these Friday coaching rides I had to move my Friday A.M. tennis matches to Tuesday A.M. My doubles partner is so sweet! She is a rep too and understands.We can still be out in the field by 10:30 on Tuesdays or at least by lunch meetings.Tuesdays were my long days but corporate will understand if my numbers are a little less with these Friday flyaway mentor rides.I am still the award winning rep in the region.My docs understand how hard I work for them. They were impressed when I told them about my new "promotion". They are always so complimentary and supportive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a really great workout this morning following a little doubles tennis. I should be out in the field by 10:30 and ready for an engaging lunch conversation with my docs. I feel so good after talking with them. They appreciate the value I bring to their offices and they know how hard I work for them.One of the kids has an afternoon tennis match and I am up to bring treats.I spoke with the lunch caterer and she will throw in some extras for the kids. The kids love it when I have snack duty.I have just enough time after lunch to bring the extras home for dinner and get over to the courts.My pharm career is the best ever and I do appreciate this company and all they have provided me.Sell happy out there guys.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.I did a trial mentor ride along to see how it would go. I did some coaching and we got in to see several docs the rep had trouble seeing before. I talked to one doc about kids and tennis and balancing work and family life.He really seemed to enjoy our talk.I got his commitment to use some more of our products.He appreciates how hard we work and said he would help support us more.My doubles partner and I talked about this experience and it goes to show how we do bring value to our offices.I just got home from our Tuesday doubles workout and should be in the field by lunch. I have snack duty again for the kids so the lunch caterer said she would pack some extra treats for us. She once again will have a platter for our family to have for dinner as well. I feel so good about the value of my career and how I can be a great rep and mom at the same time. Thanks for all your support. I'll keep you guys up to date with my mentor ride-a-longs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great lunch today. I had a doubles match which went over this morning and I was 10 minutes late to the lunch. The docs saw how rushed I was getting there and assumed I had been busy in the field.Lunch was great! I saw 5 docs and we talked about products some. I got a pretty good commitment from each to write my meds.They each complimented me on my professionalism and work ethic.I had to run home and put the extra lunch trays in the refrig for dinner tonight. I will probably go get another 5 quick sigs and be at school to get the kids this afternoon.It is a really good feeling knowing that what I do each day brings such value to my docs and to my family. I love this career. Got to run now.See you guys in the field.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your inspirational stories. I worked from 10 to 2 today and was able to get the kids off to school and will pick them up shortly. This career really lets us have a valuable job and still be a good mother.I generally get the caterers to provide us with extras for dinner but occasionally I just order more myself and pick the food up instead of having it delivered.My numbers are good so hopefully one day I can be the mentor like you. My family would love the travel and the extra income would be nice.I have been doing fitness at my own home gym but we may join the club soon so I can get into some morning tennis like you do. Several reps said they would be my doubles partner.Keep us up to date. You are admired by us fellow reps as well as your docs and company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a beautiful day. I have a tee off time at 9:21 today.Too beautiful a day to collect signatures and deliver food. I am getting paid to golf. What a great job.I actually have a doc buddy who will get me 4 sigs at a lunch I am having delivered at his office today. I will be nearing the clubhouse at that time where a juicy burger and fries and a cold beer await.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great golf match. Shot an 82. Not too bad. Waiting for my burger and fries. Already have the cold beer. My friend said he actually got 6 docs to sign at lunch.Sweet! I can't think of a better job. Have a great weekend! Got my second beer coming now. Got to go.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAVE YOU SEEN LESLIE'S BALLS?