Vaccine mandate

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2021 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If MNK mandates the vaccine will you get it or make them fire you?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's the same idiot saying fire over and over. I got it back in January, as soon as I could. Why are you selling science if you don't believe in it? Pretty soon, you will have to prove vaccination status before entering healthcare facilities for business purposes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For me it’s less about the vaccine and more about it not being the place of the government to tell me to inject something into my body in order to stay employed. I’ll leave. We have to take a stand.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccinated here. I’ll still leave. This is a scary idea that the government has proposed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why this is such an issue. Nearly 100% of HCPs are vaccinated. My kids need certain vaccinations in order to go to school (think M.M.R., HPV). Isn’t Covid a slightly bigger threat? Get with the program.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you are able to opt out of school vaccinations or choose a different school for your child. Never in the history of the US has there been a situation where you have to take an injection to remain employed. Absolutely insane. You are no longer allowed in the USA to make your own healthcare decisions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The government would not have had to mandate if people like you (that make b.s. excuses) would just do the right thing. Too bad you're not living in a third world country and you would not have to make up excuses why you won't get vaccinated for the good of OTHERS and yourself. As a pharmaceutical sales rep you should really wonder why you are even selling science since you do not believe in it. I hope you get fired. Bye!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With our open borders and, for the first time in history our country about to default on its debt, because of the last 9 months we are becoming a 3rd world country.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

97% of the debt we have now was incurred during the previous administration. I'm a Republican so I'm not loving the Biden admin either but rocks roll down hill and it started way before these last 9 months.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a moron. It is not the government mandating that you get a vaccination to stay employed at MNK. It's MNK making that decision as an employer. You are free to leave and find employment elsewhere, where your unvaccinated ass won't come into contact with patients and healthcare providers.

Thank you for taking a stand, you idiots are clearing the decks for making the election and re-election of people who believe in science that much easier.

Sincerely,

A healthcare provider who is also an ex-MNK employee (ex-employee by my own choice)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$cience..........................................................................

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are mean follow the money.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone even care about our company anymore? The company is now just a sham. Thanks Markie Mark! - - - great leadership!