Vaccine openings posted on 6/9/14

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The additional 10% benefit would be enough for me if it were my child. What would you do? I had customers that did 3 doses and I had those who did 4. All I did was change (lower) their birth cohort in their profiles so that the total doses administered in their 3 dose series at the end of the year, matched what would be given to that birth cohort in a 4 dose series. I mean how dumb do you think I am? It's a game PFE forced us to play but we played it well. And BTW, I've seen more papers than anyone except the brand team on the matter. As I've said on another thread, PFE's biggest effup was raising the price so greedily that this is even an issue.

With that said, wtf is your problem? Didn't get an interview? Preventative medicine is the way to go no matter how you slice it or dice it. Yes, a lot of BS goes along with it but the deal is, it's still the best territory sales job at Pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of interviews, what is the timeline and the process for these positions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said my friend. I love how easy you found it (change the birth count) to jive with Pfizer's nonsense to beat the system. Goes to show you what morons they are higher up the food chain. Good for you. As far as a 10% increase...I would give an extra dose for an invasive disease vaccine, probably not for something like Varicella (or Polio-unless I was traveling to some third world country like India). Reality is with combo's you don't have much of a choice with some.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a piece of work you are. Claim you changed data in patent profiles, wouldn't expect any different from a lowlife. If a HCP allowed you to do that, they should lose their license and you should be fired. You think your all that, but you don't have the data the CDC looked at or your smart__ would have known the debate that went on to evaluate the cost/benefit of the 4th dose. You make a lot of assumptions for someone whose ego thinks your smarter than everyone else. You really think the post is not also a rep. knowing what the CDC discussed on the matter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, do you really think the HCP controls (or has any sayso) in the birth cohort we input into the system? So you also believe in the tooth fairy?

Earth to you - I launched PCV 7. I knew all the thought leaders on the subject. I picked up people like Dr Sheinfeld and brought him to meetings. I spoke with people like him off and on the record. He forgot more than you'll ever know about this disease entity AND the vaccine. Case dismissed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What planet are you on. The guy is simply telling the company a doctor has 100 newborns in his practice rather than 125. He's not talking about "individual" patients! That's illegal???? You have no concept what the guy is talking about and you know jack about vaccines! He's gaming Pfizer's (and Wyeth's past) system. If you think he is the only one doing it you are mistaken.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the dance we did in the beginning when we didn't have enough vaccine to go around. Nobody was getting 4 doses. BTW-if I was still there I would be changing newborn cohorts also.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the reason for that was that the CEO didn't upgrade the mfg facilities because he thought he was selling the company to SKB. He wanted the books to look good. to hell with human health.

Damn straight you would if you were still there. So would I but I strolled with a nice retirement when they sent in a manager to tell me how to do what I'd been winning awards for longer than he'd been alive. He was nice but clueless. Shortly afterward, he even left the company. As an aside he told people the 'hardest part of working for PFE' was everyday wondering if you would have a job after the next cut.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we get back to this question? Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think people are still worried if they will have a job after the next cut. Reality is- it will probably be just a matter of time. That's why the smart ones leave (unless they are close to retirement or too new to know better).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine reps have never sold PCV 7 or 13 in the ped market when it was the choice of 1 option and mandated by the state. Give us all a break. You've been an order taker up until the adult market, and you see how well thats gone. Guess that means you really cannot sell unless you have the rec from ACIP to basically mandate utilization. Go get a real sales job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it - and now I'm retired. Just informing those who don't know and yes, this guy doesn't know jack. This is still a good job with PFE if you must work in pharma.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Obviously you can't read or didn't read my post #21. Yes, I sold BOTH before they were mandated by anyone. It was a tough sale and certainly much wasn't sold but we did it. This is kinda like you saying you could sell pills when they weren't on any formularies. You're buying the disgruntled pill-seller koolaid of those who aren't in vaccines, wishing they were but pretending they're glad they aren't.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard base range is 70-100K. Pretty darn wide range. Is this accurate or way off? Also, anyone get phone screened yet? Thanks for the info.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe phone screens began last week.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's total take home yearly? Is it worth leaving the Diabetes market for Vaccines?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone looking to this board for career advice is not too smart my friend. It's not just "Vaccines vs Diabetes". It's the company and it's culture. It's the pipeline, who is going to be your boss, competition now and in 2-3 years. I can go on and on, but I think you get the point. Most people come here to vent, bitch about other people/the company, or have a few laughs. If you're getting career advice, consider the source. Someone who never sold a dose of vaccine in his life can give you a reply....how credible is that? Think about it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is time to leave the industry honey!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen ☺

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have had phone screen. I unfortunately did not print the original posting. Can anyone share the time lime for next steps on these positions?

Thanks!