Vaccine Retention

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 22, 2021 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VBU has turned to garbage. What the heck was that performance circle event! How insulting and degrading to make adults do that crap...

Also, rumor has it that KS and JS in the VBU share/own a lake house vacation property between their families. Is this true? If so this place gets weirder by the day....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they involved with each other? Romantically?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cmon..it may be bad but don’t start stupid rumors. No one asked if Al and Judy were involved romantically!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sincerely wish you the best. Good for you. GSK is toxic toxic toxic. Looking for something else too

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, yeah it was! And thanks! Karma is beginning to come back to bite this company in the behind... my stress level is down BIG TIME already. Can’t wait to go work for an organization that doesn’t have you dress up like an ass clown and dance around for performance circle.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told me to get out of here. I ranked in the top 10%. She said that with my good ranking I should be able to get a good offer somewhere else. Seriously, I can't believe she said that. WTF!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out, you won't regret it.
    Get back to what you once were.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, do you remember the last time you were actually happy? Remember the last time you did not lie at work, a minute ago for most.
    When's the last time you were not stressed morning, noon and night because of work.
    How many of us are on SSRI's because of this shit show.
    How many of you actually feel good about yourselves as related to work at Gsk?
    This is Hell!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds like everyone in my region. The toll this job takes on my colleagues mental and physical status are so apparent, sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is SPARTA!

BUT ... we shall not select nor even retain the strongest or best.

you will be surrounded by a puddle of your own urine and tears while plugging in fake calls or pretending to be productive with execution of a budget no one understands and lacks any logical thought or insight to strategy or reasoning behind it.

Cheers!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All us in the field are simply Helots!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA FLL's are horrible!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you’ve got a wise manager who cares. Ya betta get the hell outta GSK if you have your eyes open.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that the vaccine division most likely be going to Pfizer mid year. Not surprising. The arrangement is that all GSK vaccine reps will get packages, 1 year for every year worked. Our friend in PM with Pediarix leaked this news.
    Time to get out unless you think your package will take you further.
    Good luck to everyone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pediarix PM left the company. Do better than spread these lies!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't even believe a person who held these positions is still with the company. Every title she held or has is a pile of crap.

• TitleVice President, US Head of Inclusion and Diversity
      Full-time
      Dates EmployedApr 2020 – Present
      Employment Duration1 yr 1 mo

Develop the US I&D strategy to foster inclusion across all US businesses resulting in increased engagement, representation, retention, productivity and inclusion within the workforce.

• TitleVice President, Head of Employee Experience
      Full-time
      Dates EmployedFeb 2018 – Apr 2020
      Employment Duration2 yrs 3 mos
      LocationGreater San Diego Area

Responsible for creating an employee experience that attracts and retains people with the right skills, experiences and attitude to enable GSK to become the most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare company.

• TitleVice President, Primary Care Growth Strategy, US Pharmaceuticals
      Full-time
      Dates EmployedSep 2017 – Jan 2018
      Employment Duration5 mos
      LocationSan Diego, CA

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's actually a really nice person. The fact remains, she is completely inept. She was a diversity hire from the begging. Cheryl Mac took her on as a project to work on. She brushed up on all the corporate verbiage. Now look. We pay her 250K per year, company vehicle, and benefits for serving in worthless roles. This is what woke is all about. Looks good when our company is highlighted as a great place to be for working women. In reality, no private business owner would ever create positions like this much less hire an inept individual to perform a job. This is corporate America, this is GSK. So while many of us will be sitting by the phone in a few weeks to see if we have a job, Colleen will be sipping margaritas poolside basking in the rewards of being female in a woke generation. It is what it is. What have you done today to make you feel proud?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaaaaaaaaaaas. Can't wait to be laid off