Valeant Steinbach

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:02 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. How many times has the FDA done a site inspection there? In a month, all the records that can't be destroyed will be boxed up in iron mountain. Everyone will be gone and it will be pretty hard to do audit interviews.

At worst, a fine is just cost of doing business to Valeant.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief - I cant believe my eyes...these are the people that make the drugs we consume admitting to not following procedures and refusing to take action because they are a little bit scared of getting scrutinized? Where is your personal ethics and integrity my good man - no job could ever force me to go that far. Call the 1800 number and pretend you are donald duck...or something - YOU MUST DO SOMETHING....its just too unethical not to. You as the production workers need to take charge of this and be heard.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scrutinized? You obviously do not work in production at the STN facility.
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE KIND OF SHIT THAT PLACE PUTS THE PRODUCTION OPS THROUGH, JUST SO THAT THE OPS CAN KEEP THEIR JOB, so that they can continue to buy groceries and pay rent to break even each month.
    Nobody wants to listen, not the FDA, not the HPFBI, nobody.
    so do NOT call us us unethical. We are scraping by just trying to make the best of a shitty situation.
    The 800 numbers are a farce. Their is no magic bullet to solve jack shit at this place.
    :-(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic....is all I can say....how can you sleep at night knowing patients trust you. Your lack of action is either because you speak untruths or you are emotionally and ethically weak. Show some integrity. We are not making shoe laces here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This again demonstrates the calibre of people making your drug products Canada....I rest my case.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, this only demonstrates the caliber of upper management at STN VALEANT.
    The production ops are forced to follow the marching orders of upper management who get their marching orders from upper corporate Valeant itself (such as the CEO and board of directors). If you cannot see that, then you are dumber than your message posts to this forum. Case closed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me that the managers are not the ones breaking the rules and you being a human being with a head and mind CHOOSE to violate the cGMP laws. If a manager told you to stand on your head, would you? Moron - take some accountability and show some ethics and accountability or maybe go stand on your head.....your bore me and tire me - no integrity in the back end of this place.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keeping this discussion thread at the top where it belongs, in oder to publicly shame upper management at STN Valeant and above.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok bucko. What is your position at STN Valeant exactly...come on, if you are such a person of integrity and openess,'let's have it. You have nothing to hide now, do you?...../

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. I am Dan Wechsler, the man in charge.

Why are so many of you on this site?? Are you hoping to learn something?

Go back to work, sell something, so I can support my nicotine habit!!

DW

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me that the managers are not the ones breaking the rules and you being a human being with a head and mind CHOOSE to violate the cGMP laws. If a manager told you to stand on your head, would you? Moron - take some accountability and show some ethics and accountability or maybe go stand on your head.....your bore me and tire me - no integrity in the back end of this place.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you need to know who this guy is? So you can deflect your issue further. He is speaking the truth - the workers own the matter to ensure the products they are making are safe. If they are not following procedures and knowingly so - this makes them totally accountable and unethical. If the issue is because of managers - then complain to someone anyone but just dont' leave it unchecked. You do sound like a bunch of complainers otherwise.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aha! So you SO work at STN Valeant.
    What is really pathetic is that YOU are taking NO ACTION on this information.
    YOU should be ashamed of yourself for not contacting the FDA, HPFBI, etc. with ALL the information presented here. YOU MAKE ME SICK BECAUSE OF YOUR INACTION ON THE MATTERS. I INSIST that you go straight to your supervisors, managers, and even upper management with your new found info, YES THEY will have to severely scale back production putput to get back into regulatory compliance, but I am SURE they will happily do so if YOU present your evidence. BWAHAHHAH. Good fucking luck with that.
    The only thing Valeant cares about is money, THEY DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT COMPLIANCE. You have been forwarned.
    ...now what are YOU waiting for.....chop chop, inform your superiors. Or are YOU roo chicken shit to lose your big important job.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You cocksuckers are all the same. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF MIND GAMES AND BULLSHIT THE LOWLY PRODUCTION OPS at STN VALEANT have to go through.
    Tell me again....why is it that close to 20 production ops will have quit between the beginning of July 2013 and September 2013 at the STN Valeant facility.........
    Maybe you want to research that cirst before you shoot of your mouths....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROFL - look at the type of language and communications style the folks use to talk to each other. Sure looks like a sign of high integrity to me. good lord.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know for every 20 that leave there are another 60 that are waiting to take their places. Leaving hurts no one - in fact it often cleanses out the trash (like you). My research says STN makes nearly a billion / year in product and the departures seem to be low impact on production . The issue here as I see it is that the ops on here whine about management but do nothing about it..except whine....oh I need my job and I am scared...Call the 1-800 number it is 100% anonymous; its not even Valeant that fields the call. Put up or shut up.

Also the vocabulary used in the above email is strong evidence if intense intelligence (not) - so we can gather from researching your post moron, that anyone new to the plant would do a better job than you did. Maybe do your research, oh wait - do you even know what that is...its sad that we have to read another post from the trailer park people from across the street.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My goodness you sound like you are in a third world country with that poor operator post. There is only 4% unemployment in Manitoba - go get another job if you aren't happy or maybe you need to graduate from grade 8 first?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has it occured to those replying to posts in this particular thread that by replying, you continue to bump this discussion thread to the top....exactly where you might not want it if you are a supporter of the VRX STN way....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These threads need to be on top and actually they need to be printed and mailed to the FDA and HPFBI. Clearly there seems to be an operational ethics issue with the people who make these drug products. They fully admit (if they are truly the honest people on here) that they take short cuts and do blind confirmation checks. As a patient I am scared to hear all this if what we read on here is true. The matter of ethics and holding of drug integrity are not in play here and this is not safe . Sad sad sad. And if the leadership is scolding them for being ethical - even more sad. Shouldn't someone do something? Isn't there a quality person involved in these sorts of things?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. This IS Valeant. Profits first (read: synergy, keep costs inline with the corporate mandate).
    People (ops) who raise any types of concerns such as the above are immediately squeezed out or their lives at work get real difficult until they quit themselves in disgust with the whole thing.
    My recommendation, just don't purchase anything made by VRX. Not sure what they make? Just visit their website, make note of what they manufacture, and refuse prescriptions with those names on them. Vote with your wallet, it is the only thing Valeant understands (money).