VBU, how many people are being let go?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 1, 2024 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weren’t we told several times that there were going to be more jobs than people? Wow GSK, way to build trust. This is great for our culture too btw! Smh. Unbelievable

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you heard? My call is tomorrow

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are finding out if you have a job tomorrow?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you reward the division that is 50% of US revenue? Division that had one of greatest launches of any product with rsv vaccine in nearly a decade? Launched a blockbuster shingles shot, which was greatest launch in over a decade? Brought low immunization rates out of the low point post pandemic?? How???

You lay them off!
    Thanks GSK!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something has to happen. The business unit lacks cohesion. We sit and wait to see where we land. Best of luck to all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm on vacation. My FLL left me a message, saying she needs to talk to me tomorrow. No way. Let things unfold as they may. VBU can manage with 1/3 fewer reps. Lay off the reps with less tenure to reduce the financial burden for GSK. I've been with GSK and in the VBU for 8 years. It would be nice to receive a package so I can move on to a company that matters.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, we do

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100 people will lose their jobs. There are open positions posted. To keep your job if impacted you may interview and move if that is viable option.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If 100 sales positions in the VBU are lost, thats not nearly as bad as the rumors we heard. We were hearing 175.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't see any jobs posted. Only Field VP roles.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joaquin is a disaster for the VBU and both he and Truck have lost all credibility. They said there would be no headcount reduction. They lied. At least Judy would
    Look you in the eye before cutting off your head. They are weak leaders!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% spot on

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is fucked up! This is what happens when you let computers make decisions. Truck and Joaquin this is on you. And I hope you both fail miserably. Based on what happening, you will!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened with K Fink??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PR in VA should be a VP!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations VBU you just lost any respect that was left. What have you done today to feel proud? Everyone I have spoke to is going to do the bare minimum now. Get lost.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great power move GSK, Joaquin, and Truck…fucking idiots. Our customers now hate you too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don;t hate them, but they wont be happy when they can’t get anyone to help them with accounts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I let go in my pants.