Veloxsis

Discussion in 'Hospital Reps' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2017 at 2:50 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviewed with the RM for this company recently evidently they were adding and replacing a umber of people. Weird. He came from Novartis and I also come from big PHARMA (although worked for little little PHARMA as well.

He kept asking me for examples of "building a team" within the organization and "creative" thinking the type of which we would be fried for at big PHARMA and compliance.

I kept asking him to explain what he was looking for and he seemed unable to express it but then I would give him an example about how I increased sales with a certain hospital, the approach I used, etc. and he would dismiss it as "ticking the box" or organizational.

He didn't have a copy of my resume, had not reviewed it and my accomplishments prior to the interview then went on to use the fact that he was interviewing three other people for other positions to be filled in Texas and other places (which he stated were the priorities to fill and that the one he was interviewing me for wasn't as big a priority which made me wonder 1) what was the urgency to have me fly to Houston to meet with him given that I had to take two days off due to the connecting flights and rival times). I found the entire process frustrating and was kind of offended that he wasn't better prepared.

He also belittled the awards that I had recently won and, I pointed out to him, that I wouldn't have one them and see an uptick in numbers if it for my efforts, creativity and working with my customers.

It was the weirdest, least prepare interviewer I ever had. I felt like I wasted my time by meeting with him. I emailed him later and indicated that I wasn't interested but, honestly, I felt like he wasted my time without knowing exactly what he wanted (an not having a solid strategy for I,proving sales -- or why the accounts which did clinical trials, didn't use more of their product.

I'm curious if anyone who works for the company had similar experiences or those that had left (and the big question which he skirted around was why the person they had before me had left).

To add insult to injury I had to pay for my own plane ticket, hotel room--granted I was reimbursed--but it took a month (even though he told me that it usually took 2 weeks)

Seems like a good company on paper but this left me with the Impression that the RD was a flake.

Strange, strange,,strange. Hoping to make sense of this wasted time and opportunity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is awful!