ViiV layoff

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2018 at 1:45 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eric Dube Says ViiV is safe due to pipeline. Pipeline how?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great, these folks have never lied to us before . Pipeline as in these 2 drug regimines that are scorching the earth with the amount of buy in from customers and usage.....I call B.S., I’m looking hard. No way they keep these POD sizes with the way we are getting our asses kicked, and no relief in sight.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on, sister. If Juluca is any indication of our pipeline, it’s time to get off this floating turd before we all get flushed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dube said the right words regarding Marlon but knows a layoff is coming soon. Based at Navy Shipyard know a ViiV layoff is coming.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s coming for sure. It’s going to be a bloodbath here at ViiV

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard today ViiV layoff announcements coming soon, so get out there and sell some Juluca....bitches

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are losing far more Triumeq and Tivicay faster than Juluca grows. 2DR means zip losing all our 3DR. Don’t know why we expanded so much. Very upsetting

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. 2DR are going to be a niche, and we are getting hammered by competitor’s taking away our 3DR. Customers see us bailing on 3DR, especially abacavir, and are finding better options for both current or future 2DR option’s. ViiV expansion was a mistake, and long term 2DR strategy is a bigger one. GSK is quickly making us a small player in the HIV market.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad and a big change in positivity at ViiV since a year ago. It almost seems the company realized the mistake of Juluca too late and switched us back to Triumeq. Most of my docs wonder why we have ignored Triumeq and pushing way too hard for a a 2DR that no one asked for. RSD beating and spreadsheets is the future.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. My docs now see Triumeq as inferior, and recent PI updates on Tivicay are making it worse. This is a big time sinking ship, it’s like we were the Titanic and GSK’s decision as a company to put all our eggs in 2DR was an iceberg. I’ve never seen a company lose its way in a market like ViiV has done in 2018.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Merck 3DR (with dori lamivudine and TDF). No matter how we spin, it will be as good as Complera or Odefsey and decent. Question is Merck worse in marketing or will they supersize pods.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about a dawg and a drug dead on arrival...?!?!?!? Should see about as many Rxs as Trogarzo if not less. Where else does it really fit as NNRTIs won’t be preferred by guidelines or physicians over integrase inhibitors? Then on top of that trying to revive TDF? Yikes! Good luck with that dawg!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree Merck’s new drug may be a dog, but unfortunately we have a Juluca dog as well. I agree with OP that every new competitor does make it tougher for our 2DR dogs with RPV and lamivudine. Biktarvy laughs to the bank since we bailed on Triumeq. Is frustrating. Can we keep all of us with these sales.