Wake up Reps

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2016 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't apply and get out now for yourself do it for your family you're being so stupid to risk by staying here drunk off kool aid

EVERY rep should be applying and trying to get out. There won't be severance next time

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the sales reps are indeed looking for new jobs as they realize the financial distress condition of company. Management most likely also realizes that sales revenue is being effected by the very low morale of the sales force. They are smart enough to realize most reps have "checked out" mentally and will be leaving in droves. This is one of the reasons why the company exercised their "dilution" of shares into the market place to raise even more capital. This insures that when weak Q3 sales numbers come out as expected, they will still have enough operating cash on hand to offset lack of sales.

Agree it is not a pretty picture. But honestly management is trying their best to turn the company around. It is going to take some time as no savior in a buyer will purchase this company as it stands right now. Need to resolve debt issue and also have several quarters of positive net profits sales revenues to get fair value for company.

Sales reps really need to hang in there as they are the key to the turnaround. With all of you sales reps, the company has no chance of success or a buyout. But the Grinder does understand if you must find new jobs. After all you must do what each one of you individually feels is best for your family.

I hope you all stay and be part of the turnaround. But either way wish you and your families only the best.

The WS Grinder

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit blowing smoke grinder. There is no turnaround. Only more false hope and outright lies.

Many of the reps that were let go were top performers and inferior reps were retained. Don't believe me? Just ask. A watered down weaker inferior sales force with even larger territories isn't the recipe for sales success

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, this company is doomed in debt and no fiscally responsible investor/company will take on this sinking ship! As stated on previous posts, the pain mkt is rapidly contracting and opioid utilization is declining rightfully so! Sleep/Migraine/Pain all can be treated generically and prefered by patients and managed care. Aggressively rebating to pump up sales is not a recipe for success. Mgmnt is trying to salvage whatever they can but the inevitable is rapidly approaching and we will be left behind! Trust me

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is that I'm a rep and you clearly aren't. A plan has been established and we are more than committed to make it work. Have you ever had a serious job? I don't think so, with the time you take posting here. I don't really care about all the things you people keep posting but seriously, why do you try to influence people in a bad way? You don't wish to best to anybody, you're only thinking about your own interests. Please don't worry for us, we will be more than fine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WS clearly is manipulating the market and should be investigated for his action on multiple social media outlets. I wouldn't trust anything he says as honest, it is clear he knows how to make money off manipulating others.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies! Lies!

The WS Grinder

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with the above post! Its like a cold wet towel hitting you in the face! The kool-aid management is serving has soured!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocker no buyout again! Save yourselves you idiots at Pernix and get our whole you can! Respect yourself to where you're not subjected to lies and false hopes anymore while you still can

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They kept the recipe for Coca Cola a secret for 150 years, you think BO news just leaks? Never listen to a BO rumor, EVER

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sedor in Israel as news is to be released. Meeting with TEVA. Deal has officially been inked. What do we all do now? I heard that we are all being laid off. It doesn't make sense. We have our pipeline with clients. Oh well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sedor is in Israel? Please confirm. I saw him Monday with Oprah Winfrey as she is becoming official public information officer. Crazy stuff going on around here if he's in Israel.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BULLSHIT. This company is headed for BANKRUPTCY. Idiots. No one wants Pernix or its products. Inferior business model, sales team and products. Much better buys on the market.
    Why would any company buy us when they can get us for pennies on the dollar after Chapter 7? This BS is a bunch of stock twits crew hoping to get rich overnight. Only money to be made here is for me to find another job and short this company stock. I know what's up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva buyout confirmed.

The WS Grinder

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grinder,
    We are not selling. Where do you get this mess?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real Wall Street Grinder (me) did not post the above. As stated previously, I sold my shares when it spiked a few weeks back as the buyout if it occurs will not happen until at least 2017 for the following reasons.

** Resolution of the GSK law suit. Judge needs to make final ruling on this issue. It could be a $75million dollar ruling. Expect final ruling between October thru February on this. (just ask Matt Duffy in Investor Relations as he is allowed to share this timeline I just mentioned).

** $300 Million debt issue is still not resolved. This must get resolved and is not as easy as just saying lets refinance. Real issue is the large interest payment on the debt (12%).

** Poor Quarterly profits - company will need to show any potential buyer at least several positive financial quarterly profits to strengthen balance sheet to maximize sale value for Pernix

** Sales Force Restructuring - this takes time to show results and does not happen overnight. Plus Sedor has a serious sales rep morale issue out in the field that he is trying to improve to help sales. You just can't fire everyone.

**Products (drugs) - many sales reps have posted the serious issues in trying to sell these products. Review those posts as these issues are serious and need to be address as they are hindering sales.

** Pernix very own SEC latest filing and words from new CFO stated that further dilution is most likely to occur to help make debt payments and use for operational costs. It says it clearly in black and white in the latest filing. Dilution (issuing of new shares and possibly warrants) are very common in the biotech industry.

So with this all said, I am short term bearish on this stock. It can indeed be sold, but not until 2017 in my opinion. And that's all this is - my opinion.

The WS Grinder

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar go thru your posts. You said that you sold a fee weeks back. Lies like everything else you liar your earlier posts say that you sold over a moth ago if not longer. Guck off liar

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest