We will

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wonder how it all went so wrong for zimvie dental (hint: 3i nepotism)
    laugh our asses off at nan's cluelessness
    never bring up offerings that waste customers' time
    envy those who are leaving

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nepotism is spot on. Perfect example, T3 Pro.

we literally could have called it the Shit Pro and had better luck selling it. T3 has such a horrible reputation and yet here we’re are, once again,doubling down.

And who decided to push the Shit Pro out ahead of the TSX?! We need a Zimmer offering with better primary stability, we’re already covered on the Biomet side. SmileToday plus TSX would have been a KILLER combo.But now it will be so diluted by the time the TSX is ready it will be too late.

I swear it’s like a damn circus and every
    Move is just more of a clown show. Hey NAN - bring some legacy Zimmer peeps in on the the decision making. Allowing all these biomet fools to continue leading the ship is getting us nowhere.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

launch offerings and never complete them (Eztetic Encode HELLO!)

piss off our valued partners and then also never complete the project (Zest)

partner with has been or never beens and waste valuable time and focus (iTero and Dsuvia)

retain and promote 3i employees who can’t be bothered to answer the phone or leave the house (NF and KB I’m looking at you, with RS a close 3rd place loser)

wonder why we can’t win

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question is why are the new Encode always on backorder???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about JD? All she did was completely destroy an entire district and yet she’s still here in some made up position. So much for accountability.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget Frank. Worthless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are our rankings? Are things so bad they have to hide the numbers?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. And also the turnover