What did Purdue lie to you about?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2018 at 1:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To me, the biggest lies were: (1) pseudoaddiction was a true phenomena,
    (2) that the "unbiased" third-party recommendations for treating pain by the APM and the AAPM, etc we're just that, unbiased. In reality, Purdue virtually told both of these pain societies what to write in their recommendations for treating pain, and
    (3) the Product Data Brochure was a real hoot (wonder who they paid off to be able to market with that piece of crap)...statements llike "delayed absorption, as provided by Oxycontin, may reduce the abuse liability of a drug".

Post other lies you were told by Purdue on here just to amuse yourself or to make Purdue sweat or to allow journalists/ lawyers to get as much info as possible to use against them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the biggest lies was how we were taught that OC had an immediate release component and an extended release component as evidenced by the biphasic absorption and 38% of the drug was delivered upfront. We marketed this feature to orthopedic surgeons etc. .... and the all of a sudden after people started defeating the delivery system We were not allowed to discuss this. They gave us some other study that was supposed to explain why absorption was now not biphasic!! And the study was some joke that nobody could even understand let alone explain! My regional came out to ride with me sometime after this period and tried to convince me that we never really ever sold the 38% or component and i brought up the product data brochure and reminded himnitvwas in there and a major focus and he saw that i wasn’t going to back down and he dropped the issue! He and my manager were so company oriented they would regularly try to reframe things and change our perception of events in order to change the company narrative when they were being called on the practices that were questionable or there was no data to back things up and the FDA was changing what we could say or use! It was so shady!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they layoff MSLs?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purdue lied when they constantly preached to us that the media was lying in their reporting of events. While I realize that the media distorts and twists facts, many of the early reports were partially correct. Purdue would have had us believe that the media was evil.

We see whose company is still standing....and it's not Purdue!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even at the end of our time our fearless leaders would tell us not to close for new business with Oxycontin because we are trying to do our part with the opioid crisis but then turn around and put reps on PIPs when their Oxycontin market share wasn’t high enough. Alll they care about was money and if you weren’t selling the opioids and growing your market you were toast.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest lie of all....we (Purdue) are doing the right thing...helping patients in pain...
    Leading is to believe we were the heroes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about this one "Dr., you should titrate the patient's dose until the patient says thank you." Give me a break!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the biggest lie was “new products and transformative partnerships are coming” Mark Timney

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are having an expansion! (AKA we are hiring your replacements and then laying you off!)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Symproic’s three secondary endpoints are game changers: Marv Kelly

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i believe in this product: Marcel

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We stand together

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo yah - spot on. Except it was never an immediate release component. It was a fast acting and a long acting bi phasic. Lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But truthfully, most of us didnt sell off label. Didn’t really have to. We just were all about the me the $$$ biatch !!!! And they did and we took. And all of these jerks judging us now wld have done the same thing. Suck it bitch boy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was told to never make an adverse event flag, dm didn’t want any attention. ESP anything to do with abuse or diversion, never put anything in writing EVER.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hysingla was going to be a blockbuster.

And Elvis was seen at Burger King last week.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we really need a sales force.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing.
    But for over 8 years I lied to them by working 2 jobs!!