What Do we do in Wisconsin - Minnesota all week?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by ZERO Sum, Mar 10, 2019 at 1:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. ZERO Sum

ZERO Sum Guest

We fabricate. Give them what they want. Make it all up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up hear we are trying to figure out our GENDER NUTURAL status.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the rest of the nation, what is happening?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the rest of the nation, what is happening?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s friday the masters is on tv and it’s 40f out.

I’m going to THIS IS IT over on Mason Street, enter this week’s sales calls and get drunk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s friday the masters is on tv and it’s 40f out.

I’m going to THIS IS IT over on Mason Street, enter this week’s sales calls and get drunk.

8. flextoucher

flextoucher Guest

I am so confused. You live in a state that limits your ability to do anything other than go on cafepharma? ROCK ON...and they pay your zero sum for it. Ohhhhh

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do what the people in Vermont have been doing for years and in the City of Boston where there is no access. Remember all sales leaders at corporate could NEVER demonstrate how to sell or be successful in any of these environments. For that reason, they'll never put themselves in such a situation but tell you there is always access even though they couldn't get themselves.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really believe you have say a five year future hear? If yes then it’s a death sentence. Or your desperate.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you cannot use the correct form of the word here you deserve everything you get. No wonder this company is going to the dogs. Pitiful.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy birthday to da COACH.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be the dummest thread ever!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, because of access in Minnesota, I believe we only need 3 reps in the entire state! I hate working here! Lying about who I see each and every day! Yes, the money and benefits are great but how much longer can we all keep lying!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% of calls nationwide are fabricated. Some out of necessity some out of laziness but make no mistake, it's all a big lie to keep ourselves and countless middle managers employed. So don't feel bad that 100% of what you do is a lie. Your only marginally worse than the rest of us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit trying to justify unethical behavior. You’re a piece of crap.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% fabrication going in WISCONSIN. Some out of necessity some out of laziness but make no mistake, it's all a big lie to keep ourselves and countless middle managers employed. So don't feel bad that 100% of what you do is a lie. Your only marginally worse than the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Is there some sort of reason that you use large font and underline everything you post? If you ever had a point, it’s lost. You just look like a douche.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no reason.

Major sizing announcement Thursday however.Is there some sort of reason that you use large font and underline everything you post? If you ever had a point, it’s lost. You just look like a douche.[/QUOTE]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody knows when grease job vacations schedulers are or is?