What happened to the east region?

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.....valid points. The two on either side of RL drive people away, his lieutenants are loyal for a reason.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask him how things went at Northside, don't think he will be asked back there ever again...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great to see we do have some positive things here at Baxter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep it positive..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's really not. We have great products and a solid reputation in the OR. But like any company on these boards, we have our warts too. I can attest I've made more money here than anywhere I've been because we've stayed focused on our individual business and stayed out of the fray with the corporate side of things. Our RM has our back and doesn't let the issues going on above us impact what we do on a daily basis.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best product Baxter has is celebrating its 20 year anniversary. Surgeons will use whatever is negotiated by their administration, hemostats is not a surgeon preference item they can fight for anymore.

I would not enter this company unless it’s your entry into Med device. Almost everyone in leadership, including managers has never worked at other device companies so their base of knowledge of how hospitals operate is very limited.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Baxter is great place if your over 55 or the only other job that's on your resume is Walmart.

The morale is low and it's when people leave it will be a referendum on Meg and Wil's leadership. We've been told we're flush with cash and want to buy products and companies but instead we lose Tachosil with no real justification for it and no plans, as of yet, to replace it. Instead we're investing God knows how much into the worthless VIBE scale and all while we lose IDN's and bungle the biggest opportunities with competitive backorders that could help us grow new business. Our leadership in Deerfield have been asleep at the wheel for a while now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have the balls to let Joe know what a total crap pile his leadership is?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe? You mean our world traveling CEO? He'd need to spend some time in Deerfield to know what's going on. And he doesn't give a shit anyway. Advanced Surgery is hitting its number and that's all that matters to him. He wants the stock price up to $90 and then he'll pull a vanishing act.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half his family works for Baxter now.
    Maybe they can tell him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Signs of Micromanagement
    Micro-managers lack personal leadership and tend to:
    1. Resist delegating work
    2. Immerse themselves in the work assigned to others
    3. Look at the detail instead of the big picture
    4. Discourage others from making decisions
    5. Get involved in the work of others without consulting them
    6. Monitor what’s least important and expect regular reports on miscellany
    7. Push aside the experience and knowledge of colleagues
    8. Loose loyalty and commitment
    9. Focus on the wrong priorities
    10. Have a de-motivated team!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last post must work for Rick. Any meeting that is booked, he must attend. Can’t imagine his travel expenses.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs a Snickers bar...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Meg just fucked that up. Instead of letting go of CC, she canned Lavelle.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why Baxter is a complete cluster.Megan is clueless and allows Conicelli to destroy the ego. Ron wasn’t the problem but Rick now has a chance to fail because of Meg

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rick will succeed because he’s the best we have. Phenomenal guy and talent. His ability to gain support of his team and build relationships with customers is second to none. I hope he gets the job. He certainly deserves it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? Floseal and Tisseel are great? 15 year old technology that doctors won’t fight to save. Even with a Surgiflo backorder, Baxter still blows. I made good money every other year. Salesforce, Wigs, hemovosion, etc..all bs. It’s a $70 share stock forever.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you make good money here? You must have two jobs!