What's going on at RTP?

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U just know sg would be great at that!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they really know how to relax the pubococcygeus

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:-w

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sg would be great at anything in that arena .... u could just tell .... when someone that uptight lets their hair down ; lookout!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His Royal Highness The Dauphin of France requires all his vassals to be skilled in these arts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too highfalutin, just say Lou

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1995 $40 million to buy 52 acres + build a plant
    1999 $2 million in
    2001 $8 million expansion
    2002 $5 million
    2006 $105 Million expansion including 78 additional acres
    2010 $100 million parenteral facility, 65,000 square feet + $15 million utilities building

2015...?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen has been leasing space in the facility since 2013. Under the transfer agreement, Biogen will continue to manufacture solid-dose products for Eisai in RTP, as well as Eisai's parenteral products.

Neither the financial terms of the agreement or the duration of the manufacturing agreement were disclosed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a long strange trip its been

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai. Hilarious.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hell does Biogen feel compelled to hire 90ish of the people responsible for nothing but failures at RTP. Yes this is you Tor!!

What a shame that most of these idiots are getting a free pass.

Truly the best ones have found their own way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishing all my former Eisai colleagues the very best in your futures with Biogen and those who remain with Eisai the same. The Eisai RTP campus was a wonderful experience my life. I felt very privileged to have worked such fantastic people! There are a great many negative voices out there, ignore them , they are not worth your time or energy. I know the many great things that were accomplished at RTP and those who contributed. Take those values and march forward , your friends ,families, colleagues and the patients will be appreciative of what you do in the furtherance of an honorable mission.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many great things that were accomplished at RTP? Really!! Could you name 2?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#73 I think this may be one of the negative trolls .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helloooo out there…..out there…. out there….

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah yes. After years of having to follow what the limp dick sales farce of Eisai had to say about RTP, relief. We now belong to a company that can develop drugs and actually make a profit. They'll have the occasional failure but I don't think it's been 14 years since their last successful drug. And I've heard they don't get a hard on when somebody waves a fat pill at them. Good luck losers! You're going to need it. Got to go push my broom.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't hold back Tor

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to you as well. I was at a sales meeting, years ago, when Arp got on stage for about 15 minutes. He blundered on about RTP... Everyone on the sales force glanced about and thought, or whispered, "why is a hillbilly plant manager addressing the sales force? Was money spent to fly him here?"
    You make pills. Just like the plant that makes PEZ. Now you make pills for someone else. I have the option of finding a higher paying sales job. You hope your union wrestles more hourly wage for steering a broom. Or negotiates better uniforms. Again, good luck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much lawn furniture to sell in the world, so little time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wha?