Whic RP would you find to be an interesting conversationalist on a date?

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2009 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what ya think? Who would you have fun with and actually be interested in talking to?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no way FT!!! She has those one word quips which are stupid. No depth to her.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm an anon. am i allowed since I've read them all?
    I'd say the following since i'm a guy and a good lookin one.

GG would be interesting to sit with at a bar for a drink. interesting but a little crass
    Rhiannon for dinner and a drink. she sounds like there would be no lapse in talking! good ideas and smart!
    Scarlett a definite dinner and drink as well and she is smart, very witty so I'd say yep yep!
    Karma - I'd say so so cause she xoumds too damn serious and not funny.
    Fucktard i would agree above that she isn't much to take oit. men want someone who keeps it going ya know meaning conversation and th erest. ladies? interested?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are these people. I want to meet the original crew.

bl4
    MedRep1850
    libsluvbukakke
    Spinderella
    Insomniac
    BoogalouShrimp
    Mojo
    HuggyBear
    Walking Eagle
    SlartyBartFast
    4DView
    HairyFiddler
    Sadist
    OriginalBooger
    Glamazon

Did I miss anyone? I want to get them all in a room and watch them interact.

5. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

You must not be fans of MedRep or BL4.

Newsflash, when I am physically with someone, it is totally different from typing on a silly message board.

But that's ok, I wouldn't want to date you anyway.

6. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

I missed this! If you have flared nostrils, I'll entertain you with charm and wit all night, baby.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #4. Nice list. But it wouldnt be pretty. There would be no social scene. There are some entrenched enemies on your list. There would be at least five fights that I can count. It would be messy!

8. What? No Curly? I''ll pass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sharon

10. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Guest

If somehow we could all be put together in the same room, I wonder if we'd be able to tell who is whom.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walking Eagle here. Been posting anon for a while. It got to where every post I made genereated three or four bullshit troll responses. If you really want to know about me, try a PM.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the hens......they are obsessed with any man here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you be interested in any woman who is obsessed with this site> my guess is because you are swimming in the cesspool yourself everyday.
    Have fun!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and threatened by all the women.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walking Asshole, ladies and gents...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr.F would be intresting to get to know.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously bl4.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guy rp (maybe now and maybe before):
    can tell you guys that the female RPs now are witty and smart with the xception of FT and pinkcupcake. Overall, they got their shit together. Rock on ladies!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FT is a total loser! The rest are actually smart indeed my friend. Karma is a little too dam serious through

20. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

FT is probably the sharpest, smartest and most successful rep here. . . I have a funny feeling Rhiannon and Karma have been here long before under other names. If I had to guess, I'd say on of them is Sbelle or SPN and the other is TXlady. JMO