Who did you pay for your approval?

Discussion in 'AVEO Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2021 at 2:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Median OS was 16.4 (95% CI: 13.4, 21.9) and 19.2 months (95% CI: 14.9, 24.2), for the tivozanib and sorafenib arms, respectively (HR 0.97; 95% CI: 0.75, 1.24).

Let's see...take tivozanib and die three months earlier then if you took Nexavar? Is that going to be the marketing slogan on top of your CVA? Honestly does it really matter if your ORR and PFS was slightly better than a dog RCC drug like Nexavar when your OS is 3 months less??? Who the heck even uses Nexavar in RCC these days anyway? Good luck...

You must have made a deal with the FDA...my goodness I'm hoping your press release was a typo.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that so few people will be prescribed this drug that OS won't matter.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. The pricing is off too...no OS, modest PFS against what is basically a placebo with Nexavar in RCC, yet you go to premium pricing? Not surprising B Rini was the PI...arguably the least reputable GU KOL in the industry...guess the brinks truck from Pfizer stopped delivering after all these years and he needs a new source of income.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad someone called BR out! He is unreal and has lost all credibility from his peers. Let’s see so no OS is a great advancement for RCC patients...take this pill and you will likely die on the same day as if you took nothing since Nexavar is basically a rarely used placebo in RCC.