WHO ELSE IS LEAVING

Discussion in 'Aperio' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I hear some keypeople in their development departments and field sales have left.

Looks like their CTO has even stated posting recommendations on his Linked-in site.

Does this mean he is next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A sales Director and top producing Asia specific Sales Manager just left.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin Hagan, are you on these boards?

Oh he was the recently hired COO...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WHO ELSE IS LEAVING because they got the AX

Wow just heard the self acclaimed lord of Aperio got Axed. JM I thought or at least you thought one day you would be CEO. See what happens when you keep telling everyone that all the sales reps are awful, and that without you nothing would ever close!
    Well since nothing is closing I guess its all your fault.

One more thing! If anyone wants to hire a vp of sales or director with an Ego bigger than the moon and disrespect for his own sales team....this guy is now looking!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WHO ELSE IS LEAVING because they got the AX

Hi Jay:
    Interesting thing happened on the way to unemployment!
    You hired me and told everyone I was the greatest sales rep ever, then about three months later I was considered mediocre and then a year later I sucked...Then you hired another rep, same story and so on and so on...Your attitude was the same with every rep you hired,..Plus you never could tell us what you thought right to our faces, you always told all the other reps...The common denominator was that according to you, YOU JM were the only rep at Aperio that could really sell.

Well, GUESS WHAT??? We ALL QUIT and are making loads of cash and are top producers wherever we went!!! And you MR. JM,......are the one WHO GOT FIRED!!! You have got to LOVE IRONY!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I heard the news today oh boy!!

The little Napolean is gone...they finally realized he has been in over his head for A LONG LONG LONG TIME!