Who is doing well with Zipsor?

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey cut us some slack it is a J.O.B. in a bad economy. Upper management keeps telling us we are lucky to have a job at least that is what the little munchkin I have for a manager is telling me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You suck go back to work slaves! SB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Hey SB why don't you actually do something rather than read CP all day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, if you take Zipsor 4X day, reading CP is what you do to survive each day!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am. My doctor gave me free samples. I took 4 a day for 4 days and my back pain is very much reduced. I have disc problems and they were under control until I fell on the ice. I took this medication and it worked!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of shit. Stop posting this stuff SB. The public doesn't read this. Just give us higher salaries or else we are all out of here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An interesting read. Not sure if this is all mis-information or real. You never know who or how the Web will be used to “share” information.

I have arthritis in both knees and one hip. I have worked my way from Ketoprofen, through a few more and finally to Indomethacin before I got to Zipsor. Everything I was taking handled the knees, but the hip kept hurting. 25 mg twice a day has made the pain in both knees and hip go away in less than 10 days. I must admit the cost of $150 a month is very questionable.

The most interesting thing I have learned from this forum is the generic can do the same as Zipsor. May be that was the goal of this whole thread.

Anyways, you always need to be educated. Research is good. Doctors do not know everything, they call it a practice for a reason. Drug reps are in the business of making money. Yes they do sell products to help people, but they make money also. I have a number of times asked my Doctor for a different drug because I was not willing to pay the price. He has done it willingly.

With Zipsor, my Doctor gave me what sounds like a sales pitch, “It is an old drug, but they developed a new delivery system…”. I keep much closer track of what my Doctor prescribes and how the lab reports say I am doing. I am just one of hundreds of people my Doctor sees. He takes a few minutes to review my records, spends 10 to 15 minutes with me. Makes his diagnosis and charges me $80. I often feel like a cash cow.

After reading all of this, I know I am a cash cow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not a cash cow and I'm thrilled that you experienced pain relief from Zipsor. There is no generic equivalent to Zipsor per the FDA. If you pull out the package insert that came with your prescription, section 2.2 says that. I also say this because some of the most loyal Zipsor users in my territory have been on generic Diclofenac at one point.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all we know you work for Merck and there is no way you are a real patient. However, on the slight chance that you are go right ahead and take 50,75, even 100mg of diclofenac and see how that works for not only your hips and knees but your stomach as well. When that doesn't work which we know it won't you will be begging for Zipsor and the $150 bucks a month is well worth the relief in pain. If it isn't then this is America and you have a choice not to buy it and then you can spend your money on cigs instead.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry that I'm posting on such an ancient thread but I just came across it and had no idea there was such a debate regarding my ne med...new to me anyway! :)

My doc proscribed me Zipsor a couple months ago and its amazing! I have degenerative disc disease and would wake up each morning with terrible back pain! So had sometimes I could hardly stand!

Having said all that... I did come online looking for a manufacturer's coupon. My co-pay is $35 which was nothing what in pain but now I'm wondering if I can save a few bucks! After reading this thread I'm wondering what other meds might be equivalent, better, cheaper or any combination thereof!

As a consumer its really hard (unless you have time to research or have a doc that diligently researches) to know whip meds (pain or otherwise) are best! There are SO many products in the
    market already and new ones joining ... daily!?

Well, I gotta get back to searching for that coupon! Or... something (not OTC) that'll do the job cheaper! :p

Take care!

Swift

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P.S....apologies for all the mispellings in my previous post! Its early and I've the tiniest screen on my smartphone! :p

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lay off scott. he's a good leader. this company has a greet future. i dont have problemes saling zipsor.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some pennsaid it will change your lied and only cast me $15 for two bottles down load coupon at pennsaid.com

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zipsor did not relieve anything. Stomach was upset 2 hrs. after taking. I do believe Aleve does a better job, when taken on a full stomach.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone from NC or SC doing well with this drug?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me. Got something caught in my zipsor, now my dicks sore.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good one!! LOL!!!

What else is going on these days at Xanodork?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this product work or not ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but not worth price

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At this point who cares? We know this product is good, but it is to darn expensive. With more insurances not covering the product, full cash price is a lot harder to discuss with a dr after we discuss what a great discount with relay health. How much longer can this continue? Almost three years and no improvements.