Why not to trust a Wall Street guy

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 3, 2020 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lickerish is taking advantage of the COVID bailouts. No other companies let their people go so late in the COVID crisis. Many states are opening before this furlough! Sorry I ever believed in him. He let the best people go, marketing and sales director. If the few people left can jump ship, they will. I hope a company will buy Jpm and give it justice. He will not have loyal reps to come back to. How can they even hold their heads high? Typical money man. Take the money and to hell with the reps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, Ironshore keep the Reps that produced results.
    The remaining reps and territories are responsible for 85% of the Rx’s.
    Jornay PM is a great product and will show substantial market share growth.
    The only negative is Ironshore did lose some outstanding District Managers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean 85% of those free trials that never got refilled BC it underdelivered from supply chain down?

The same 85% of productive territories with paid speakers who’ve cost more in honoraria than they’ve generated in sales.

Tell me which territories are PROFITABLE. None.

Fired everyone at end of 18, massive cuts in 19, this covid19 maneuvering....end of the day he still owes a ton of money for his baby the market officially calls ugly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Bye Ironshore. JornayPM shout loud so another company will see your worth and importance in ADHD.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The productive and profitable territories are the ones that exist now.
    The productive reps are still employed .
    Jornay PM is a great product with a 12 year patent.
    If you got cut I am sorry but Jornay and Ironshore Pharma with continue to grow and help ADHD patients

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DL knows more about US bankruptcy than he does US pharma. Total lightweight, blowhard who believed his own hype. Jornay arrived 10 years too late and why oh why would you develop a methylphenidate over an amphetamine to launch into a genericized market. Not to mention to a negative growth pediatric market! Inexperienced businessman who knows next to nothing about the US pharma industry, reimbursement, pricing, competition, payers, and the list goes on. It’s a shame he dragged others down with him,

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, Jornay PM got to market at a perfect time as the only ADHD Med that works morning day and evening
    This product is great and now with kids and parents home together the parents realize what teachers are going thu in the morning
    Jornay will jump off the sales charts

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again!!
    Jornay PM got to market at a perfect time!!
    Parents are home all day with their kids and now realize what teachers go thu and understand how important mornings are
    Also, Jornay PM is the only ADHD Med at works morning daytime and evening no other product can do this

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You sound like the back cover of a vis aid. It's been 2 months since kids have been home. How are sales now?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My District’s sales numbers are up and I just received a very very great bonus check

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"District numbers" :D:D:D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You inherited others peoples territories where the reps that did all the hard work were let go. That's why your numbers are up! You can thank us for that. As for them keeping the "good reps" that's a joke! Maybe 5 were good reps. The rest were just lucky and happened to live in the right city. That is the only reason for being kept because you live in the middle of your now huge territory or live close to the bulk of the business. FACT it wasn't all performance based. People on PIP's were kept!!! DL has no clue what's going on in his company. That is why the company will fail.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, I launched Jornay PM just like 90% of my district
    Yes a lot of great reps and managers are gone but the remaining reps are high performers

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do these posters know there is dreadful seasonality in the ADHD market? When school’s out kids are taken off their ADHD meds NOT put on them by their parents. Ever heard of back to school? Kids are going to be off for 6 months at least with COVID. That’s half your annual revenue. I guess the upside is 50% of $0 is still $0. But, the costs keep coming. Guess that Cayman tax rate hasn’t paid off either.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your WRONG! Verix data is proof. Numbers and district rankings don't lie, but you do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly the corporate cheerleaders have nothing better to do with their time and are trying to keep the same kool aid messaging going here they did in Nashville - everyone knows Ironshore is a sunk ship. And Jornay may be a decent drug, but without any decent coverage it isnt good enough for families to pay $350 every month for, especially in our current disastrous economy

Hopefully a real company will buy it and give it a fair chance, but with Ironshore at the helm its a lame duck product

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH!!!! The cuts and keeps were made solely on location - they kept some very questionable reps and let some of the best go. All came down to where you lived in relation to the new territory maps

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how many of the 62 have other jobs and are just hanging out to tap into the $600 car allowance?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are reps back in the field yet?