will pps aquire supercare?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

little birdy told me it has already happened

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you guys might be looking at Rotech now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for the employees at Supercare.They don't know that their stress level will max out right before they are fired. Good luck and get your resume ready. I know first hand. No matter how well you do your job and what you think, say good bye to all of your DME and get ready to live for oxygen and cap daily set up numbers. You are only a number with PPS and your worth to the company is only as good as your previous week. Get ready to start saying good-bye to your freinds, patients and your co-workers. It will be a whole another world in 6-8 months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it is the other way around. The mother company from Japan will not give PPS anymore bailouts, 35 million last year. Again I was told from the insiders that PPS has been getting bailouts for that amount for the last 4 years and now considering all of the cut backs from PPS, would make the bottom line look better on the P/L. PPS upper management is upset that they, the CEO, CFO, board members etc did not get their year end bonus and will not get more play money until things turn around. If you don't have the money or backing, How could they buy a company as big as Rotech or Supercare.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it. Truth be told PPS is slowly being dissolved. Read some of the other threads, most are extremely accurate and very telling about the future of PPS.