Worst dm so far??

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our director needs to step down and resign. Mark, do the right thing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark, whats up these days? Did you make to right hires my friend?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're referring to Mark S. from New England, here's the truth. He is one of the laziest, non-working people I've ever met. He was at Elan because his buddy, RR, hired him. His tenure was a complete debacle.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was universally hated. Another little man with a sense of arrogance and entitlement that loved confrontation. Insincere phony with an attitude. Avoid him at all costs. He is a complete moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohio DM please quit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If she does quit, she needs to take the Chicago DM with her.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the SAM who can't sell to save their job and probably got fired!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huge ongoing drama in Colorado. The DM needs to go as well as her BFF in the springs. Very unprofessional and just stupid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the Ohio DM reference was to the male DM, not the female........assholes

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your obsession with Peg is unhealthy and is a cry for professional help. Dude, seriously, you are a stalker.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't call me dude, dude. I am a woman. Eat it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree. had a conversation with her and told her who you are. you aren't 'anonymous' anymore.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She? What about BW in OH?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The district in Colorado is always such a high drama, gossiping nightmare. Very unprofessional. Don't be our best friend be a manager and just do your job. We really don't like and the hugs and sweetness.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. When your manager wants to always act like your grandma and hug you at meetings and try to act all sweet it is very embarrassing. Why hasn't one or her bosses or HR talked to her about this?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohio has more than one DM

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same guy in PA? Those reps are miserable!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You talk and act like a guy. Be proud of that, stalker.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willy willy willy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not hard to understand why Zogenix is struggling with such immaturity as shown on these threads. Who cares if your DM hugs you? If it bothers you so much, file a complaint with HR; stop complaining anonymously here. Otherwise pull up your big girl (or boy) panties and do the job you were hired to do. Sell Zohydro. Sheesh!